would like some tall friends

Options
Would like to have tall, short it doesn't matter just friends that can motivate. I'm new today and 6'5" 170. Looking to get too 150 or so. My frame is very small and I carry most of my weight in my stomach which I hate. My favorite exercise is running and my goal is to get into lifting. I have never lifted before.

Replies

• antdogs
    antdogs Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    dude you can do itt! im 6'5 i was 316 i am down to 278 which you see in my profile pic i just updated i put on alot of muscle... you can get into lifting i as a pretty tall dude then i just got kinda muscular in the process as well.. you can add me if you like
  • brobles38
    brobles38 Posts: 45
    Options
    Thanks
  • brobles38
    Options
    Bump
  • drefaw
    drefaw Posts: 739
    Options
    I'm only 6'2" ... but feel free to add me if you want ... I am losing BF% and then building LM as my goals here ...
  • austinmclark
    austinmclark Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    You can add me man. I'm 6'6. Currently like 270-something. It's been a while since I've weighed.
  • brobles38
    Options
    Thanks
  • audra0831
    audra0831 Posts: 244
    Options
    Add me if you like, I'm 5'10"
  • brobles38
    Options
    Add me if you like, I'm 5'10"
    sent
  • M______
    M______ Posts: 288 Member
    Options
    I'll give you an add. 6'5, was 192, looking to get to 178. Same dilemma as you really, I had most of my weight on the lower part of my stomach. I've been here 2 weeks and I've gone down 2 notches on the belt already, just a few pounds to go til I'm at my goal weight. Not sure how much more I could actually go, but I'm planning on adding strength training soon. It isn't really so much the weight with me, I'm going for a desired body shape.
  • dsjohndrow
    dsjohndrow Posts: 1,820 Member
    Options
    6' 1" and a runner at 208. Add me too.
  • violettatx
    violettatx Posts: 230 Member
    Options
    I'm 5' 10". I've got about 20 pounds to lose before I start trying to add muscle, but I've always been a hard gainer because of my long limbs. Feel free to add me.
  • keelerangela
    keelerangela Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    5'11 - 6 ft tall female here :) I've got 60 lbs to lose and I want to lose the first 20 then start lifting
  • brobles38
    Options
    Wow lots of tall people here
  • hannakengu
    hannakengu Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'8 (shortest person to answer so far I guess, but still way above average height for females), you and I seem to have similar goals+excercise plans. Feel free to add!
  • JCResolution
    JCResolution Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I'm 6' Female- About the same as well- Working on some weight training. Feel free to add me!
  • brobles38
    Options
    I'm 6' Female- About the same as well- Working on some weight training. Feel free to add me!
    thanks
  • MistressAella
    MistressAella Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    In for the lifting...

"Tall".

*Takes out measuring tape*

Damn!

...out again....
  • ladylass89
    Options
    6ft. tall
    Tall people gotta represent :D
  • closedforrenovation
    Options
    5'11'' here! Tall friends always welcome, feel free to add me!
  • clairabellle
    clairabellle Posts: 332 Member
    Options
    What's wrong with short friends,? I feel all excluded now :noway: