Any open food diary out there w/out shakes?

Options

Replies

• getfitcharles
    Options
    Mine's open to friends, and anyone can feel free to add me and I'll accept. I have no desire to ever use 'meal replacement' anything. I'm getting over binge eating behaviours so occasionally my diary may look a bit screwed up in the number of calories, but I normally hit around 1400. Also vegan.
  • JessicaJoanJarvis
    JessicaJoanJarvis Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    Me :)
  • BreytonJay
    BreytonJay Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    bump
  • traynorj82
    traynorj82 Posts: 234 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. My diary is open. But I do eat mostly paleo (no grains or dairy). Also, my calories are set close to yours at 1800.
  • rachelprogress
    rachelprogress Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Mine is open, I have 1 homemade shake a day post-workout, but it's NOT a meal replacement. I have 3 square meals a day + snacks, breakfast has a protein drink, but it's not the only item in my breakfast, always accompanied by fruit and cheese, and on days I don't have the breakfast drink I'll have a more carb-y cereal option.

I don't have a lot of the ready-made options that a lot of people here have in their diarys as I'm overseas in Europe, and they just aren't an option - so I think my diary has actual FOOD ideas, instead of a bunch of WW or healthy choice "meals".

Stuff with a DD in the title comes from this: www.dashingdish.com
  • Crosbinium
    Crosbinium Posts: 415 Member
    Options
    Feel free to check mine out and if you see anything interesting feel free to ask for the recipe.
  • majope
    majope Posts: 1,325 Member
    Options
    Mine is open, with a daily net goal of 1760.
  • NaomiJFoster
    NaomiJFoster Posts: 1,450 Member
    Options
    Mine's open. I don't drink shakes. I did buy some shake mix a few months ago, as an experiment...so I was having them occasionally just to use the stuff up. So, it's in there every once in a while. But mostly I just eat food. And now that the shakes are gone, I'm not buying them anymore. I did not find it helpful at all. On days when I see that I need more protein, I'd rather have a yogurt as an evening snack, than a shake mix.
  • gracielynn1011
    gracielynn1011 Posts: 726 Member
    Options
    My diary is open. I do have a protein shake in the mornings, but not every day. And I don't usually do just a shake. I normally add the protein to whatever I had planned on having. The rest of my food, is food. LOL.
  • livelaughlove384
    Options
    feel free to add me, my diary is open my meals don't tend to have shakes, except as a snack (or like yesterday I forgot my lunch and was on the go).
  • epie2098
    epie2098 Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    My diary is open. If not, feel free to friend me, because I know my friends can see it.

I don't use meal replacement shakes, but I do make smoothies for breakfast a few days a week. That being said, you can see the ingredients are pretty clean: protein powder (I alternate between whey and vegan), almond milk, frozen berries/other fruit, and chia/flax seeds (I alternate those too).

I like to eat food :)
  • Paigeballetdancer
    Options
    Mine is I don't ever do shakes
  • siberianlilly
    siberianlilly Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    My profile is open. I do have a shake most days, but then there are some where I just don't want one. Bored with it, on my monthly, whatever. Feel free to add me if you like, I try to eat pretty clean, and if I eat dirty, I try to either make up for it in exercise or keep close to my calorie count. Good luck on your journey! Each little step forward is a step in the right direction! =)
  • dawnna76
    dawnna76 Posts: 987 Member
    Options
    Mine is open, I do an occasional shake as a post workout snack or a inch on the run (busy workingcarpooling, single during the week cause my hubby works out of town) mom, so it's unavoidable sometimes. It i do a lot of cooking and all my meals are usually made from scratch ingrediqnts, and not owed meals
  • c8linmarie
    c8linmarie Posts: 358 Member
    Options
    Mine is open to friends. Feel free to add me if you want to creep.

I used to have lots of shakes, as I try to hit my 30% protein goal. I have decided to "eat" my protein, rather than "drink" it as of about 6 weeks ago. I notice that by eating my protein, I stay and feel full longer. The shakes did nothing for me in terms of satiety, so it just basically gave me the macros I needed, but left me hungry most days, and my calorie goal is 1710 (which I will be upping by 100-200 in the next week or so since my TDEE is higher due to heavy weight lifting).
  • M______
    M______ Posts: 288 Member
    Options
    I have a public food diary, anyone who does is free to add me. I also like to see what other people are eating to get ideas. You can always tell the days when I have been to work because my diary always works out a lot simpler. I like to experiment with my meals on my days off.

I do have protein shakes and juice a lot of fruit and veg, but never in place of meals. I always have 3 solid meals a day.
  • StArBeLLa87
    StArBeLLa87 Posts: 1,582 Member
    Options
    mine is open i never had a protein shake in my life nothing against them just never tried them!
  • violettatx
    violettatx Posts: 230 Member
    Options
    You can creep mine if you want. I do have the occasional if I'm running late for work, but for the most part I eat real food.
  • Rikki007s
    Rikki007s Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    Feel free to look at mine.
  • paintlisapurple
    paintlisapurple Posts: 982 Member
    Options
    Mine is open to friends...I have my calories set to 1600. Send a request if you'd like more meal ideas! (I don't claim perfection and don't alllllllllways eat clean. I do try my best though.)