Did my metabolism just spike?

Options
124»

Replies

• obwize
    obwize Posts: 102
    Options
    I would like to look like that again but I don't want to be 82 lb again.

If you want to look as though you've lost weight without actually getting that low again, I'd suggest weight training. Doesn't have to be intense or at a gym. (I was always scared of the gym too, those men and women seem to really know what they are doing, and I can only lift little weights!) I'd suggest reading New Rules of Lifting for Women. Check your library. Then with just some weights at home, and about 20-30 minutes a day you can build some muscle (research how much protein and calories you'll need for gaining muscle) and make a HUGE difference in how you look.

I have friends that weight the same as you, and are a couple inches taller. They don't look underweight, though they certainly look small, because of their build. Super small frame. I understand where you are coming from wanting to lose weight in your face and stomach. Also though, I noticed you are young. Some of the weight in your face may just be youth. This happens. Check out Leia in Star Wars episode IV versus VI. Your face will lose that baby fat as you get older.

Good luck!
  • pinktiger8
    pinktiger8 Posts: 130
    Options
    http://i39.tinypic.com/350p79g.jpg

http://i39.tinypic.com/24lifzr.jpg

These are taken within the last month. See how my body is filling out and looking square (no more waist and defined arm/shoulder area)
  • iulia_maddie
    iulia_maddie Posts: 2,780 Member
    Options
    350p79g.jpg

24lifzr.jpg

These are taken within the last month. See how my body is filling out and looking square (no more waist, shoulder).
  • jofjltncb6
    jofjltncb6 Posts: 34,415 Member
    Options
    350p79g.jpg

24lifzr.jpg

These are taken within the last month. See how my body is filling out and looking square (no more waist and defined arm/shoulder area)

Nope, I don't see any squareness. The only squares I see are in the pixelation where you blurred your face.

ETA: For the pics, you had the tags right , they just need to be lowercase.
  • pinktiger8
    pinktiger8 Posts: 130
    Options
    350p79g.jpg

24lifzr.jpg

These are taken within the last month. See how my body is filling out and looking square (no more waist, shoulder).

thanks!