Confused....how many calories?? Please help me!!

Options
Ive decided to up my calories but i dont know what to do...i workout 6 days a week doing turbo fire....and i will be starting p90x in a few weeks...i know from previous experience that eating 1200 calories does not work well with p90x....plus it seems like my weight loss has been slowing down...ill open my diary to public so people can look at it....but i figured up everything...

CW: 174.2
H: 5'3
Female

GW: 140
UGW: 125

TDEE- 1903 (at no exercise) and 2180 at light activity...and at moderate activity its 2458

BMR- 1504

BMI- 31

BF- 35.7

i am so confused on what to eat....or how much...how many carbs calories protein...etc... and YES i read the road map thingy...it just seems like a lot of calories...i dont wanna gain weight...how am i supposed to calculate this lol...please put it in laymans terms haha

Replies

• davidboyd0041
    Options
    From what I understand a good place to start is to take away 20% of your TDEE, that should be your calorie goal each day. While always eating your exercise calories back.
  • FindingMyself24
    FindingMyself24 Posts: 613 Member
    Options
    Thanks!! i posted this twice lol thats what im gunna do...=)
  • jzammetti
    jzammetti Posts: 1,956 Member
    Options
    From what I understand a good place to start is to take away 20% of your TDEE, that should be your calorie goal each day. While always eating your exercise calories back.

DO NOT eat back exercise calories with TDEE - that is why the number is based on yoru activity level.
  • FindingMyself24
    FindingMyself24 Posts: 613 Member
    Options

DO NOT eat back exercise calories with TDEE - that is why the number is based on yoru activity level.

Oh no i dont wanna eat my exercise calories back anyways...i was just gunna do 1700..
  • jzammetti
    jzammetti Posts: 1,956 Member
    Options
    1700 sounds good - I am a your height and strength train 3x a week and a 15% deficit for me is just under 1700.