I need MFP friends!

Options
I'm Ali and basically, I want some people who have my back on my weight loss/lifestyle change adventure. :)

Replies

• flobeedoodle
    flobeedoodle Posts: 176 Member
    Options
    Cool. Why don't you fill out your profile, and tell us a little about yourself? Aside from weight loss, what are your interests? Do you think it's better to keep a positive attitude to combat negative thoughts, or do you use a darker sense of humor to deal with difficult situations?
  • AncientLullaby_
    Options
    Hey there feel free to add me, I support everyone with their goals :flowerforyou:
  • Omgsitsmanda
    Options
    I'm newish here too, I'll add you :D
  • royvor
    royvor Posts: 271
    Options
    Hi, I am Yvette 24 yrs old used to weight 273 lbs at my heaviest now weigh 167lbs. I have been obese all my life. This is the first taste of victory and accomplishing my weightloss the right way. I am not at goal I have 17lbs to go but I know this is forever and I can't stop or I will become obese again. Welcome to MFP. A friend request has been sent. I am on here to stay focused and motivated on my lifestyle change and to meet my goals. Lets work together and support and encourage one another on this lifestyle change to a healthier us.
  • Brownie_Slayer
    Options
    Hi, I am Yvette 24 yrs old used to weight 273 lbs at my heaviest now weigh 167lbs. I have been obese all my life. This is the first taste of victory and accomplishing my weightloss the right way. I am not at goal I have 17lbs to go but I know this is forever and I can't stop or I will become obese again. Welcome to MFP. A friend request has been sent. I am on here to stay focused and motivated on my lifestyle change and to meet my goals. Lets work together and support and ecnourage one another on this lifestyle change to a healthier us.

You're motivation to us all! Keep up the amazing work.
  • grimendale
    grimendale Posts: 2,154 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me.
  • Kaylee_law_123
    Kaylee_law_123 Posts: 450 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me, and definitely add as many people as you can, everyone on here is so supportive and motivational, I wouldn't have stuck at this if it wasn't for MFP friends :-)
  • Healthynut31
    Healthynut31 Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    You can add me and welcome!! I agree with the above comment about your profile. A lot of people on here will ignore your request to be added if we they can't see anything about you. :noway: Otherwise... Welcome!!!
  • schmaliii
    schmaliii Posts: 18
    Options
    I just did:)
  • schmaliii
    schmaliii Posts: 18
    Options
    Cool. Why don't you fill out your profile, and tell us a little about yourself? Aside from weight loss, what are your interests? Do you think it's better to keep a positive attitude to combat negative thoughts, or do you use a darker sense of humor to deal with difficult situations?

I filled it out just now. My interests are my son, my boyfriend, music, writing... And I'm all about the positive.
  • DalalMutar
    Options
    Feel free to add me
  • duvella
    duvella Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    hey.. feel free to add me too :) i'm finding the encouragement you receive from people using mfp is amazing..

check out my profile too :) i've also started a small group as i too started with no friends here. it's a safe, friendly encouraging place to help motivate, support & share your stories - failures & triumphs - no judgments. check it out - you can find out more in my profile if keen :)
  • maurobono78
    Options
    Add me if you want!
  • terri_journey
    terri_journey Posts: 287 Member
    Options
    Hi Ali, I have had great sucess before finding MFP but since I found it I will never leave. This site is Awesome! Feel free to add me if you like. Any other new people can too. I love to talk and help encourge and motivate my friends. Terri :smile:
  • JeIIybeanjess
    Options
    Same here :) I have been keeping my food diary for 3 months alone now, but I need more support :) x
  • georgi_t
    georgi_t Posts: 3
    Options
    Feel free to add me
  • LizDHarris
    LizDHarris Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Welcome, feel free to add me - definitely the more the merrier on MFP.
  • abheshek
    abheshek Posts: 525 Member
    Options
    welcome mate!
  • missa526
    missa526 Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    I'm going to add you! We can motivate eachother! I'm on MFP a lot and feel free to message me here if you want to know me better or have a personal conversation :)
  • Jodieharrom
    Jodieharrom Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Add me its my first week!! Need
    20lbs to loose