Replies

• goodtimezzzz
    goodtimezzzz Posts: 640 Member
    Options
    insanity is INSANE:) total waste of time and money
  • RachelRiley87
    RachelRiley87 Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    DinoSaurous ... How is week 3 any easier? Are you getting bored of the DVDs? I'm scared for month 2 too and I'm nowhere close.

Kisserek... Odd day to chose to start? Good luck hope your first day went good. Invest in some muscle therapy radox lol!! Your less than a week behind me so hopefully we can keep each other motivated to stick this on out? Xx
  • talenarenee
    talenarenee Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Argh! Frustrated that I missed two days in a row (Fri and Sat) due to school trip. I think I'm just going to start week 2 over (I was in week 3 but starting over with my Fit Test seems weird) and then repeat week 3 so that my Fit Test is two weeks after my last Fit Test. Monday's a new day.
  • RachelRiley87
    Options
    Argh! Frustrated that I missed two days in a row (Fri and Sat) due to school trip. I think I'm just going to start week 2 over (I was in week 3 but starting over with my Fit Test seems weird) and then repeat week 3 so that my Fit Test is two weeks after my last Fit Test. Monday's a new day.

Good luck were be on the same week. We all have slip ups are you sure you don't want to restart with week3 but just use another DVD on the fit test day and keep your results for the next fittest on month two?

Well finally rest day for me week one down and miserable outside so no relaxing bike ride for me!! I have lost 1.6kg this first week on my weight converter it says an exact 5lbs. 66.8kg down to 64.8kg. I'm happy with this although I'm sure ill gain it back in muscle soon enough as I'm feeling everything already tightening as well as muscles I never knew I had constantly aching with the satisfaction of having worked out!! I want strength in my upper body most of the exercises I can't complete purely because my shoulder are giving in not my abs or legs.
  • wffolkes
    wffolkes Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    Will be starting today this evening can't wait.

Fit test looks pretty hardcore after a weeks rest i'm sure i'll feel it.
  • squatsandlipgloss
    squatsandlipgloss Posts: 595 Member
    Options
    Will be starting today this evening can't wait.

Fit test looks pretty hardcore after a weeks rest i'm sure i'll feel it.

Good luck! First time doing it?

I am in my last week now, going to be so weird. I will take a week off, then I will either start a second round or do Asylum, not sure yet.
  • squatsandlipgloss
    squatsandlipgloss Posts: 595 Member
    Options
    Well done squats and lipgloss!! What are your final results like? I've got my final workout of week one today. The soreness has finally subsided and I hope I can stick this though like you there are days I just feel like I can't be bothered anymore but I'm so stubborn I hope I carry on through. Any tips to stay motivated would be greatly appreciated. Any tips on your diet or what else you have done during the workouts would be welcome too. :) xx

I think if you enjoy Insanity, it won't be too hard to stay motivated! If you don't like it, I always advice people to find another program that they do enjoy.

I absolutely love it, of course there are days where I can't be bothered but I think about the results and how I will feel afterwards (and most of the time, during) and I just get up and go!

I really just eat clean. I don't deprive myself, I will have a cookie when I want to, or have pizza when I feel like it. It is really 85% clean 15% not-so-clean for me. I also notice I easily go through a gallon of water a day, but most importantly: protein has become a BIG part of my diet. I have a protein shake for breakfast every single day and it definitely helps me.
  • Sherriediva1
    Sherriediva1 Posts: 345 Member
    Options
    Day 15! Fit Test again today. I already feel stronger and leaner (and at my weight that's saying something)!! I feel INSANE!!
  • Jers43
    Jers43 Posts: 100
    Options
    I just started last week it is tough just barely hanging on by the end. I am on day seven. Having trouble filling my calories loving it though!
  • RachelRiley87
    Options
    Thanks for the advice squats I love the workouts I'm just finding it hard to stick it on out on days I'm less energised as I know what I'm in for. I will play around with times of day to workout as I'm pretty flexible with work right now.

Sherriediva.. Well done with your 15days I hope I feel stronger by then too I do basic on the knee push-ups and get exhausted in arms and shoulders and find that let's my ab and leg work down. I think I need more core strength and upper body strength in general. That's one of my main goals into that time comes I'm happy to go at it on my knees to exhaustion!

Jers43.. We're on the same week :)) are you taking protein shakes? I'm finding shakes as snacks or lunches/brekki ds add loads of call in there if u add in small 100cal items like 12raw almonds and a banana so you add 200 more calories in there each day while keeping it clean. Hope that helps.
  • wffolkes
    wffolkes Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    yea first time round, fit test was cool.

ready for tomorrow ;o)
  • Jers43
    Jers43 Posts: 100
    Options
    I haven't lost any weight on it but i"m not sure I need to. Also I don't have all of the mechanics down on some moves once we get going fast! On day nine though stronger every day!
  • DinoSaurous
    DinoSaurous Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    DinoSaurous ... How is week 3 any easier? Are you getting bored of the DVDs? I'm scared for month 2 too and I'm nowhere close.

No it doesn't get easier but I recover quicker, I am in my last week of month 1 and totally scared about month 2 :noway:
  • sharonhayward775
    sharonhayward775 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    I haven't lost any weight on it but i"m not sure I need to. Also I don't have all of the mechanics down on some moves once we get going fast! On day nine though stronger every day!

am on week 4 I only lost wait in the 1st week then stopped the same but my whole body shape is changing so am ok with that. And am a lot fitter aswell and got muscle where there wasn't any before :smile:
  • RachelRiley87
    Options
    Jers43.. I'm not sure i do either, but I think it comes with time. I've lost 5lbs and this week I'm expecting a gain for muscle.

Wffolkes.. Good luck joining us :))

DinoSaurous.. Let us all know how your month 2 goes.. I went a bit to ott today did my first class of an 8week course in suspension and kill all over a 45min bike ride all after my pure cardio. Yes easier to recover for sure but I think I need to tone it down now.. I'm so stiff and its not morning yet ekk.

Dharonhayward.. Well done being on week4. You've probably gained a lot of muscle getting your body prepared for the second month I heard that's how this program works! I'm so glad to hear your shape is changing its inspirational for me to keep me on track and pushing play.
  • lbuseth
    lbuseth Posts: 41
    Options
    I started it last week. I think it is a great workout but I will say this second week has been hard. I am the type of person that love going to the gym. Since I work from home I find it as my way to get out of the house and see/ talk to people. It is a great workout i would recommend it to anyone but I will say it is hard on the knees.
  • talenarenee
    talenarenee Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    End of the school year plans and schedule changes have really messed with my ability to follow the calendar laid out by Insanity. I've just taken to repeating Weeks 2 and 3 for a while until I can fly home for the summer. I'll reward myself with Month 2 then. LOL. :-)
  • RachelRiley87
    Options
    Wondering if anyone could help.. I accidentally somehow did max recovery instead of the month one recovery (second week). Should I do the normal recovery today as well as they are so different or leave it? Should u do it on my rest day? Really unsure what to do.. Help?!
  • Doylerawmeat
    Doylerawmeat Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Just finished my first workout. That was hard, and I cant stop sweating. But if today was anything to go by, Im sure I will be seeing results soon enough.
  • Reese2004
    Reese2004 Posts: 8
    Options
    On day 4 and I am dying but not giving up!!