18-28 year old friends?

Options
EllennD
EllennD Posts: 96 Member
Looking for more friends to help motivate and interact with as It is such a help, especially when you have a bad day! I

Replies

• karu77
    karu77 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Here :) Our height, starting weight, GW, etc. are about the same^^ Let's see this through together :)
  • mattys90
    mattys90 Posts: 3
    Options
    Hey,

Add me; mattys90.

Getting back on the bandwagon
  • DanceofIllusionsMAJ
    Options
    I'm 26 (27 in August though), but I'm from Norwich (Norfolk) in the UK.

I could be considered to be eccentric in that I'm a cosplayer, lover of fantasy, and a video-game and anime enthusiast who also has a great love for tall ships and sailing on them (as and when possible).
  • alice179
    alice179 Posts: 9
    Options
    Hey, I'm 18 and just starting out on here. I've got around 40 pounds to lose (currently 177) and could use some pals for motivation :) Anyone feel free to add me
  • mrowrmeowmrowr
    mrowrmeowmrowr Posts: 288 Member
    Options
    22 here!
  • swtvirginiabell
    swtvirginiabell Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    20 here!
  • Wrenbot87
    Wrenbot87 Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    I'm 25! I'm on pretty consistently! I've got a good amount to lose, but I'm getting there! Anyone is welcome to add me :)
  • Bel0602
    Bel0602 Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    Add me as-well!
  • bf1110
    bf1110 Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    Im 20. I try my hardest to help motivated people and give good feed back. Anyone is welcome to add me. Im trying to lose 100 lbs myself.
  • BigSexyRedHair
    Options
    26(turning 27 in June) I'm on the app every day and have a decent amount to lose! Feel free to add me :-)
  • nataliaaverills
    Options
    Heyyy Everyone My Name is Natalia I am 23 years old and recently medically retired from the army. Currently, I am on a challenge to change the expected outcomes of doctors and change life, lose weight and be healthy. I have started a seasonal fitness challenge group on Facebook called "Fit 4 Spring". since we are currently in spring. We have over 100 members and everyone has come together and giving tons of support, sharing there goals and motivating each other. We are always looking for more support and would love to have some of you be apart of us! If you would like to join us let me know!
  • nataliaaverills
    Options
    Heyyy My Name is Natalia I am 23 years old and recently medically retired from the army. Currently, I am on a challenge to change the expected outcomes of doctors and change life, lose weight and be healthy. I have started a seasonal fitness challenge group on Facebook called "Fit 4 Spring". since we are currently in spring. We have over 100 members and everyone has come together and giving tons of support, sharing there goals and motivating each other. We are always looking for more support and would love to have some of you be apart of us! If you would like to join us let me know!
  • newlifeforlucas
    Options
    I'm 19, add me if you like:)
  • ameliaannakin
    ameliaannakin Posts: 344 Member
    Options
    Invitation on its way. I'm 23, feel free to add me anyone :)
  • eringrace10
    eringrace10 Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    22, Bedford add away
  • gymgymdazzler
    Options
    24 newcastle. welcome to add :)
  • amc119
    amc119 Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    I'm 25. Any of you can feel free to add me.
  • mslittleladybug
    Options
    Hey hey! I'm 18! I have been trying to lose about 15 pounds! I lost 3 pounds so far!
  • elizabeth4h
    elizabeth4h Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I'm always love encouraging and LOVE receiving the encouragement on here!
  • singmyheartout4you
    Options
    You (and anyone else) can add me :D I'd love more friends on here