My shorts now fit !!!!!

Options
angelahammon
angelahammon Posts: 114 Member
The main reason that made me want to loose weight was last August i tried on a pair of shorts i had and the did not fit me , this made me decide to re look at my weight, well i tried on the same pair of shorts yesterday and i can fit in them and they feel comfortable on, I am still wanting to loose a few more pounds but i feel really good xx

Replies

• baybeecakes08
    Options
    such a great feeling that is !!
    congrats :)
  • arac62
    arac62 Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    Yesss!! best feeling ever!! Over the course of the past 2 years I have gained about 30 pounds and a lot of my old clothes stopped fitting along the way. But now they are starting to fit again!! I feel like i'm going shopping in my closet every morning!!
  • bobf279
    bobf279 Posts: 342 Member
    Options
    I had the same problem now they are too big and I need to tie the waist
  • ZenAmante
    ZenAmante Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    i love that feeling congrates
  • worldsbestauntie
    worldsbestauntie Posts: 280 Member
    Options
    :happy:

I have a pair of denim shorts that were to tight last summer and uncomfortable if I attempted to wear them. I am hoping that in another two months I will be able to wear them!
  • angelahammon
    angelahammon Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    its such a great feeling and makes it all feel worth it,
  • alexapatel
    alexapatel Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    This post really makes me wish I didn't donate all my clothes that didn't fit anymore.... congrats though!
  • Alison12121
    Alison12121 Posts: 198 Member
    Options
    That's awesome! :smile:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!