Looking to build my community!

Options
jessspurr
jessspurr Posts: 258 Member
Hi everyone! I'm new to MFP. I came over from Calorie Count (which has an awesome community) but not so awesome food logger. I loved seeing posts from people on CC and so I am looking to make friends! I am a 28 year old female, 5'6", 220 lbs (started at 237 5 or 6 weeks ago!) Please add me as a friend if you think you would like to!

Replies

• FlowersInTheDirt
    FlowersInTheDirt Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    I've sent you a request :smile:
  • copple95
    copple95 Posts: 9
    Options
    Hi I am new as well!! Tried MFP last year...then went to WW....needless to say I am back..WW is a great program but it was harder for me than MFP. So now I am going to get rooted and get this weight OFF!
  • royvor
    royvor Posts: 271
    Options
    Hi, Welcome to MFP. I am Yvette. A friend request has been sent. I am 5ft 8 . I have been obese all my life. I am on here to keep myself motivated to reach my goal of weighing 150lbs. Current weight is 166.9 lbs. I know this is a lifestyle change and journey that will never end unless I want to become obese again. Lets work together to encourage eachother on this journey to a healthier us.
  • DalalMutar
    Options
    Hi, I'm from Kuwait. I'm 25 years old and weigh 71.5 Kgs now. I lost a total of 34.5 Kgs (7 kgs with MFP) so I hope I can be a source of help.

anyone can add me my diary's open for friends :)
  • karlhudson
    Options
    I am starting up on mine want to get rid of around 10kg, feel free to add me if you like :)