Forearm: 10.25" - 9.5"
Neck: 13" - 12.5"
Waist Min: 31" - 28.5"
Naval: 35.25" - 30.75"
Hips: 42.5" - 37.5"
Thigh: 22.5" - 22"
Calf: 15" - 14"

So overall: -7lbs and 15.125"

In addition to the DVD I have been calorie counting and going to the gym 3-4 days a week, I've also had rest days in between due to my work schedule etc.

I will start again in about a weeks time but with heavier weights.

I will be totally honest with you and thought I was going to collapse in a heap after D1, L1 but I persevered and sooo glad that I did. Yes there were mornings when I thought "oh no, not again" but I got on with it.

Good luck to all on their journey :happy:

Replies

• bunnymum150
    bunnymum150 Posts: 311
    Options
    WOOHOOOOOOOOO:smile::smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile:
    thanks for sharing - time and time again the 30DS proves a winner:heart:
    I recently started and have been modifying d/t hip issues but I know that I will still see results:smile:
  • snowmanluv
    snowmanluv Posts: 200 Member
    Options
    Thanks for sharing. Just started. Can't wait for results!!!!!
  • ontheregimen
    Options
    Awesome stuff. Congrats ;)
  • amdarosa619
    amdarosa619 Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    Great results. Congrats. I'm planning to start tonight or tomorrow!
  • cwaters120
    cwaters120 Posts: 354 Member
    Options
    great results! :drinker: I can't wait to get mine in the mail (second copy due to first copy being "the wrong region" for my dvd player) and actually DO it! SO bummed they sent me the wrong one! :sad:
  • mom2dzbnwe
    mom2dzbnwe Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    I'm on day 23!! It's HARD but I love it! Congratuations on your success!!!
  • MummyMikaela
    MummyMikaela Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    f8bc4b96-3ce6-40da-b5a3-ab6c33b64459.jpg

My results;

10lbs lost!
    3 inches from my waist
    2 inches from my hips
    an inch from each arm
    and 2 inches from my bum!

hope anyone just starting see its through...i thought I'd die but i made it!
  • isidona
    isidona Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Thanks so much for posting everyone! I've been trying to get the confidence to start it and this has really helped!
  • juliezum
    juliezum Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    I just completed day 16 this morning. I took measurements and weight as well. Congratulations on your success. These type of posts get me so excited for day 30 and to check my results. Fingers crossed mine will be as good as yours!
  • avondaleklr
    avondaleklr Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    My measurements are similar to your starting measurements! This has definitely inspired me. Way to go!!!
  • Postiejue
    Options
    Hi,I'm on day 14 and can't see any difference yet,but I'm so proud of myself,it's the first thing I've ever stuck at.Well done on your results,you have inspired me and hopefully I will get to day 30 and see results.No not hopefully,I WILL GET TO DAY 30.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!