More Freinds

Options
JDavid007
JDavid007 Posts: 331 Member
My name is David, I have been on MFP for over 480 days...most of that has been very productive and supportive. Every once in awhile I seek new friends. I think that keeps this whole life changing process fresh and exciting. Old friends leave new friends come.

I would love anyone who want solid motivation, a little sense of clean humor, and even wants some good old inspiration to please add me....I don't care if you man, woman, 20 or 80....we are here for a reason and for most its to get fit and healthy...and boy this journey is far from easy....so add me.......and lets keep on rocking to fitness....

Replies

• JDavid007
    Options
    Wow 6 FR in just 12 minutes you all are awesome!!!
  • LadyBeryl
    LadyBeryl Posts: 344 Member
    Options
    Add if you keep diary open to friends. Either way, take care!
  • Racquel1
    Racquel1 Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    I'm also looking for more friends, have an open diary. Please feel free to add :)
  • Racquel1
    Racquel1 Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    I am also look for more friends, motivation is key! Open diary too. Feel free to add :)
  • marysowter
    marysowter Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    Hi you are a positive guy and I think more friends the merrier we all are here for the same reasons and you can not have too much support I have sent you a friends request good luck.
  • JDavid007
    Options
    Nice to see new friends! Thanks for all your friend requests!
  • kaaaayleigh_
    Options
    give me a add guys, need more friends for help/advice!
  • SNEZZER
    SNEZZER Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Snezzer

First time for me on a message board, I would like to have a supportive friend.
  • JDavid007
    Options
    Message sent!!!!
  • wardamn3agle
    Options
    Yall add me
  • JDavid007
    Options
    So nice to see so many new motivated friends! I received a lot of new friends since yesterday! This stuff is just plain hard and with active people it does help quite a bit!