Wow!

Options
I just joined ... a freind suggested it ... I didn't realize how popular it is!!! Anyway, I'm the Mom of 2 little boys ages 3 1/2 and 19 mos. My husband owns an excavating company and I'm a SAHM. I've strugled with my weight all my life but recently my Mom has started to really struggle with borderline diabetes ... I don't want to go down that road not to mention I'm tired of not looking good anymore ... so it's time to try to get this super glued fat off me :) I don't want to be skinny but I'd love to back down around 180. Well, hope you all do well!

If anyone knows how to add the AbCircle to the exercise part of this, I'd realy appreciate a note letting me know how to do it. Thanks!

Replies

• jrich1
    jrich1 Posts: 2,408 Member
    Options
    welcome to the board and best of luck on your goals!
  • TabiHerbalifeCoach
    TabiHerbalifeCoach Posts: 691 Member
    Options
    you will likely have to add the excercise to the database. The calories won't be accurate unless you have a heart rate monitor. A lot of people on the site have them, and swear by them. I am one of those people I love my polar.

Welcome to the site!!
  • SoliQ
    SoliQ Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    Welcome to the site!
  • jamiesgotagun
    jamiesgotagun Posts: 670 Member
    Options
    Welcome!! I absolutely love this site, it helps me a lot!!
  • jessudd
    jessudd Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    Welcome and good luck on your journey!!!
  • anu_6986
    anu_6986 Posts: 702 Member
    Options
    Welcome! Good luck :)
  • DanaMThompson
    Options
    I just joined ... a freind suggested it ... I didn't realize how popular it is!!! Anyway, I'm the Mom of 2 little boys ages 3 1/2 and 19 mos. My husband owns an excavating company and I'm a SAHM. I've strugled with my weight all my life but recently my Mom has started to really struggle with borderline diabetes ... I don't want to go down that road not to mention I'm tired of not looking good anymore ... so it's time to try to get this super glued fat off me :) I don't want to be skinny but I'd love to back down around 180. Well, hope you all do well!

If anyone knows how to add the AbCircle to the exercise part of this, I'd realy appreciate a note letting me know how to do it. Thanks!

Hi there! I noticed you mentioned your mother struggling with borderline diabetes. My father has type 2 and my uncle and aunt are almost there themselves. I've seen the day to day struggles of the disease and how the various side effects can effect your day to day life. Congrats on joining!
  • karensfitnesspal
    Options
    Hi and Welcome.
    If you are interested in a workout that really will get you in the best shape of your life.....try Kettlebells but make sure the instructor is certified RKC. You can go to the instructors page and dragondoor.com and enter your zipcode. You will be amazed what it can do for you.

I am RKC and I got my sister to finally try it and she went from size 16 to size 6 in 1 year.....while working out about 3-5 hrs per week. This will still allow alot of time for your little ones.

Best of luck to you on your goals.
  • KellieMcMurdy
    KellieMcMurdy Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    Your sister had amazing results ... congratulations to her. A friend of mine is going to school for health fitness so I'm going to try and make her classes and I'd really like to try a zumba class then when our addition is done I'm going to put a little home gym in so I don't have any excuses when the weather turns :)
  • KellieMcMurdy
    KellieMcMurdy Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    I checked into the kettlebells ... the nearest instructor is over an hour from me so I'm thinking that won't work but thanks for the info!