Looking for weight loss buddies who are 300+ lbs?

Options
2»

Replies

• Skrymmorie
    Skrymmorie Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    I have a lot to lose too. I started at 425, I'm now at 417, and working towards a goal weight of 200lbs. This is my second time round, and I'm hoping using all the tools on this site, including the forums will help keep me motivated to keep going. I'll add you, too.
  • GracefulDancer4Christ
    GracefulDancer4Christ Posts: 419 Member
    Options
    my highest was 250 pounds that was in November 2010. I am now at 166 pounds.
  • Brownsbacker4evr
    Brownsbacker4evr Posts: 365 Member
    Options
    Been at 300lbs and lost 80lbs...got hurt, gained it back. Went all the way up to a ridiculous 354lbs...currently (according to my last weigh in) I am at 322lbs. Goal weight of 193 to enlist in the army. Very athletic for my size, so losing the weight isn't hard physically. It's usually battling the mental aspects that is the hardest thing.
    Will gladly add anyone also fighting the good fight.
  • Willowana
    Willowana Posts: 493 Member
    Options
    I was 282 lbs. at my highest (so almost within that range). I'm down to 221.8 lbs. now. Anyone is free to add me if they like.
  • xtinewk
    xtinewk Posts: 3
    Options
    Pick me Pick me ;) Started at 303, lost 27 lbs with MFP in a short period of time, lost my mind and am back at it again. Down 15 pounds and making better changes this time around. Slow and steady but healthy this time.
  • chellie47
    chellie47 Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    Please feel free to add me also...but I have been stuck at the same weight loss for 2-3 months...but still trying. Could be the thyroid and menopause starting but I am not sure...and have been doing tons of reading seeing my DR is of no help. :) I started on May 31st of last year.
  • 1two3four
    1two3four Posts: 413 Member
    Options
    I started at 287 lbs, so not 300+ lbs but I am only 5'0"... so yeah been in 28s and even 30s.
  • F1ress
    F1ress Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Please add me as a friend as well!

I officially started with MFP on Monday at 302lbs and will be doing Intermittent Fasting. My weight loss journey has been more up than down in the last 15 years and enough is enough!