Love BodyPump

Options
Who here loves BodyPump? I think it is a great workout and have really built up my strength... and muscles are starting to show :happy:

Replies

• tanetti
    tanetti Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    I do, I do! I just had a sports massage and the guy actually complimented me on how defined and balanced my legs and entire body were. I have been doing it for about 18 months and have gone way up in weights (up to about 50 lbs. on squats). It really has sped up my metabolism too, having more muscle mass.
  • sac4fd
    sac4fd Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    I love BodyPump! I agree it's a great workout! I also like how fast the time goes by, before ya know it you're doing the abs track and feeling awesome :)
  • KerryBCPA
    KerryBCPA Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Wow, what a great compliment!! I wish it would speed up my metabolism, lol!:laugh:
  • casmithis
    casmithis Posts: 216 Member
    Options
    I'm actually suffering from Body Pump withdrawl. It was a class at a gym near my old work then I switched jobs and now I just do GM videos or run. I haven't joined a gym yet since there isn't one convenient to either my work or home.

Does anyone know of a body pump video I can buy or online somewhere I can download?

Thanks
  • KerryBCPA
    Options
    Yes, it does go quick... especially when you like the music! I'm not loving the music on release 85...
  • denise33027
    denise33027 Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    I'm actually suffering from Body Pump withdrawl. It was a class at a gym near my old work then I switched jobs and now I just do GM videos or run. I haven't joined a gym yet since there isn't one convenient to either my work or home.

Does anyone know of a body pump video I can buy or online somewhere I can download?

Thanks

Hi! I do Les Mills Pump, which I believe is the Beachbody DVD version of the class. I do love it!
  • KerryBCPA
    Options
    Go to BeachBody.com... you can buy the whole BodyPump program, weights, bar, etc. I bought if for times I can't make it to the gym and love it!! :heart:
  • Dinerarose
    Options
    I saw this and had to reply, even tho I don't do body pump at the gym, I do however have the in home version that the creator of bodypump(Les Mills) teamed up with BB company and came out with on Dvd, it's called Les Mills pump, you get the weights and barbell with it as well and ever since I started I have been addicted, i have what I like to call exercise A.D.D, I get bored with doing the same type of exercises constantly and always end up quitting and I must say since I've started this that hasn't happened, it's the most fun workout I have ever done, it feels like I am not even working out, not to mention the music is awesome and makes you want to keep moving, whenever I am done I can't wait to do it again, I wish it was something I could do everyday, but because strength training is incorporated in it it's not wise to do it everyday. My absolute best workout ever!!!
  • Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,371 Member
    Options
    I do it at the gym once a week but the other times are not convenient at all so I'm planning on buying the dvd set next week. This way I'll be able to do it 2-3 times a week (unsure on 3, considering I'm usually pretty sore for 1-2 free days after). I'm going to have to get the extra 2.5lb weights though... 5lbs is just too much for the shoulders still.

I don't mind the music of the new release. I like the bar song a lot actually (the bicep one!).