I'm back and need help!

Options
Okay.. I've done this a year ago and totally fell off first it was because my uncle was dying after that it was all me. However, i need motivation and lots of support. Food is my weakness; obviously, but I go to food when my emotions take a turn, boredom or stress. I have no support system at home, everyone says I'm fine the way I am so I need you guys 95% lol.
Feel free to add me

Replies

• SipsMom
    SipsMom Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I understand food stress eating and I have a weakness for chocolate and peanut butter. I am 5'9" and 174 pounds. I am a solid size 12 but would love to get back to a size 10. I was going really strong with MFP until my mom got hospitalized and underwent a triple bypass. I have three kids and fitting in taking care of my parents has knocked me totally off my program. I have lost 14 pounds since January 1st when I set my goal. Today is my first day really getting back on track. I get the you are fine how you are all the time as well. Being tall hides the weight. I just want to feel better about myself for me and no one else. So you do what you need to do for you.