Coming out of my shell:)

Options
HI there!
I normally never write on these things because i am so shy (even on the internet isnt that crazy) But because im doing a lifestyle change on the way i eat i just thought, what the heck might as well do a change on my whole self. Im writing on here for motivation because i understand doing it alone is hard im hoping to gain friends who are on the same weight loss journey as i am :) About me: I always been chunky and very happy about myself :) When i was 18 i weighed 200 lbs and i actually loved it because i only looked about 170ish. Once i got pregnant with my daughter i actually lost weight because of pregnancy sickness. When i gave birth i was 230 but 2 weeks later i went right back down to 200 due to water weight. Three years later i weigh 250 and am extremely angry at myself for being blessed enough to not gain weight during my pregnancy but still allowing the pounds to pack on throughout these years. I want to lose about 80 pounds and everyday its a struggle to stay on track to eat healthy and find time to work out. But im very hopeful! :D

Hopefully I can have my weightloss testomony sooner than later :tongue:
Thanks for reading! :flowerforyou:

Replies

• sac4fd
    sac4fd Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Hey! I'm rather shy too, even on the Internet! Feel free to add me as a friend, maybe we can be of some motivation and support to one another :)
  • rachel4304
    rachel4304 Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    Hi! It's not crazy. It's still putting yourself out there and I completely understand it. I tend to be very shy as well.

My highest weight was around 230 after I had my daughter so I see where you are coming from. (I also lost weight with pregnancy.)

You can add me if you want.
  • JennKend
    JennKend Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I have the same problem with shyness. Been that way all my life. Feel free to add me.