ROUND TWO!

Options
hey i have been on here for two years(after i had my first baby) well i lost all the weight with the help of fitness pal...but then i had my second girl and have to do it all over again! and i need some encouragement! add me and we can do it together!

Replies

• iambrandice
    iambrandice Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    Well I've been active on the site for about two weeks again, although I used to be active a few months ago. I got sidelined... but hopefully you can stick with it! Just try to make new healthy habits with food and exercise. Little changes make a big difference! Try to work out just a little everyday, even if it's just a 10 minute calisthenics plus a 10 minute jog. Best of luck with your goals!!! :)
  • iambrandice
    iambrandice Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    I would make sure you put your ticker in your signature, too, cause it's a nice little reminder everytime you see it... a little extra motivation! I'm helping my little ladybug reach the flowers!! Haha :)
  • loopybec2002
    loopybec2002 Posts: 313 Member
    Options
    hey i have been on here for two years(after i had my first baby) well i lost all the weight with the help of fitness pal...but then i had my second girl and have to do it all over again! and i need some encouragement! add me and we can do it together!

Congratulations on the two little ones :o) I you have done it once you can do it again!! Think of when the weights gone and your back to being a yummy mummy at the school gates. Stick at it and it will be all worth it in the end.
  • summerkay
    summerkay Posts: 5
    Options
    thanx!!!
  • lkfritsch
    lkfritsch Posts: 6
    Options
    I would love to encourage you first by saying dont look at it as round two. Look at your new baby as a gift and what you get to do together. Use your baby as a weight. Leg lifts, arm curles. Hang in there and remember if you had sucess once then you already have the tools on how to do this. Keep smiling <3 Linda F
  • DeadlyMarshmallow
    Options
    Use your baby as a weight.

Are you being serious?
  • tubbytabbytales
    tubbytabbytales Posts: 5,883
    Options
    Use your baby as a weight.

Are you being serious?

AHHAHAHHAHAHAH
  • tubbytabbytales
    tubbytabbytales Posts: 5,883
    Options
    sorry, I got side tracked. YAY FOR ROUND TWO!
  • monkeyfood
    monkeyfood Posts: 106
    Options
    I've heard of using your babies as weights..lol.
    They love it and it is good for you too. One exercise I know is to lay on the ground and sort of "bench press" your baby. Great arm workout.
  • DeadlyMarshmallow
    Options
    I've heard of using your babies as weights..lol.
    They love it and it is good for you too. One exercise I know is to lay on the ground and sort of "bench press" your baby. Great arm workout.

I've never heard of it before D:

I couldn't imagine someone risking dropping their baby for the purpose of an arm workout.
    I guess you'd have to have a secure grip XD