Replies

• DavPul
    DavPul Posts: 61,406 Member
    Options
    Your fiance is wrong.
  • Christianaqtqt
    Christianaqtqt Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Okay I think I get it now so 1700 on non exersice days and around 1900 ish on exersice days because I burn 200ish??!! :)!
  • iulia_maddie
    iulia_maddie Posts: 2,780 Member
    Options
    Okay I think I get it now so 1700 on non exersice days and around 1900 ish on exersice days because I burn 200ish??!! :)!
    Exactly!:flowerforyou:
  • Christianaqtqt
    Christianaqtqt Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Yay!!! thanks so much :heart: I'm not excited about the gaining more before I lose it. I mean 1200 to 1900 is a huge jump I hope what I gain isn't noticeable really :/ but thank you
  • iulia_maddie
    iulia_maddie Posts: 2,780 Member
    Options
    Yay!!! thanks so much :heart: I'm not excited about the gaining more before I lose it. I mean 1200 to 1900 is a huge jump I hope what I gain isn't noticeable really :/ but thank you
    You can take it slow if it helps you get used to the idea. Eat 1400 for a few days, then 1600 for a few days, and finally 1700. And you are very welcome!
  • DavPul
    DavPul Posts: 61,406 Member
    Options
    Victory!!!

x8K86QR.gif
  • bunbunzee44
    bunbunzee44 Posts: 592 Member
    Options
    I did some cardio as I was losing weight, my butt shrunk quickly and it was flat. I started going to gym and I'm eating more now (trying to maintain ..) and my butt got rounder and perkier :) woohoo.
  • Diamond05
    Diamond05 Posts: 475 Member
    Options
    Bump
  • spamantha57
    spamantha57 Posts: 674 Member
    Options
    I've always had a butt, even when I was a 100lb ballerina. Not an ideal thing to have as a ballerina, but I learned to appreciate it later on in life. :)

Anyway, you can change the size & a little of the shape, but if you always had or always didn't have something, sometimes there's not much you can do about "saving" something. I used to always have small boobs until I gained weight & gained like 2 cup sizes, but I don't expect those to stick around & there's not much I could do about that if I wanted to.

Honestly, I wouldn't worry about cardio. But if you want to try & save what you can, do glute exercises. Like someone said, it IS a muscle.
  • sozisraw
    sozisraw Posts: 418 Member
    Options
    Hey I lost my butt first time ever after losing 20lbs this year! It was a shock as I always have worked out and always had a butt at this weight (7lb to go still!)
    So I looked up every butt exercise on YouTube and in two weeks of squats and lunges have filled it out!
  • lithezebra
    lithezebra Posts: 3,670 Member
    Options
    I lost mine when I was sick a few years ago and couldn't eat for 2 weeks. I probably lost muscle, because I was already light, but I never knew that my normally round and muscular glutes could recede so quickly.

Did you gain it back though?

It's definitely back. I weighed less at that point than I do now, and I don't know if I would be able to keep my butt if I worked out while getting back to that weight. It's one of the reasons that I decided that my current weight is my ideal weight.
  • cwolfman13
    cwolfman13 Posts: 41,865 Member
    Options
    Nothing is going to get bigger when you're in a calorie deficit, including your butt...regardless of what exercise you do. You are not anabolic when in a calorie deficit...