What do I eat for C25K?!

Options
I just compleated W1 of C25K. I will admit I feel that I have more engery and slightly enjoy running now. I was wondering what kind of foods do I eat while doing this?

Replies

• cschiff
    cschiff Posts: 209 Member
    Options
    protein! :)

i eat as much as possible and it helps me feel strong and satisfied!
  • cschiff
    cschiff Posts: 209 Member
    Options
    PS I should have mentioned: i completed c25K and am now working on c210k!!!! doing this program was one of the best decisions i ever made-- i LOVE running now. used to not be able to do 5 minutes and now i can run miles!

stay strong and keep at it. if you have to repeat a week, do it. do NOT give up. you will be so happy in the end!!!
    :)
  • mindyjo74
    mindyjo74 Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    What you eat depends on your goal. Are you running to get into shape, to lose weight or both? Its always a good idea to make sure you are getting enough fruits and vegies as well as protein. Just be sure to watch your calorie intake if you are trying to lose weight. Hope that helps you out!!
  • mindyjo74
    mindyjo74 Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    :smile: Dont forget to drink lots of water too!!
  • MissMormie
    MissMormie Posts: 359 Member
    Options
    The actual energy you use while doing a c25k is quite low. So you don't really need to eat differently. However, it is a good idea to keep tracking your eating habits. A lot of people gain weight doing running because they feel hungry after and easily eat more calories extra than they have burned.