30ds or slim in 6

Hi everyone
I have been looking at slim jn 6 and it looks really good .I did 30 day shred last year and wondering if I should do this again for longer to obtain better results or purchase slim info 6 .
I currently weigh 148 lb and want to loose maybe another 10.My main problem area is my mid section so would like to tone and get a better shape and define my arms a bit, has anyone tried both and what were your results .Thank you :)

Replies

• FlowersInTheDirt
    FlowersInTheDirt Posts: 124 Member
    I've not tried either yet. I was going to start the 30 ds next month. How did you find it? Did you get the results you where after?
  • mummytobeslim
    mummytobeslim Posts: 367 Member
    I didnt get fab results but because I store my fat in my mid section may not have seen really good results .I know on here if you search some people have had fantastic results .I may start and just do it with weights or do it for longer maybe 60 days .I have my elliptical trainer as well and go cycling so will see how I go .I wondered how long the dvd's last for as i want something I can do while my little one at nursery
  • jcdyd4u
    jcdyd4u Posts: 6 Member
    Let me be honest. I know there is a lot of hype on P90X... but I LOVED P90. I have bad knees AND I just can't do a 1hr+ work out... So I picked the original P90. I was 138 and went down to 120 (I'm 5'2). It was amazing. And I too store my weight in my mid section. But I also have slim in 6. I found it boring and hard to stay motivated to do the work outs. But I've never tried 30 Day Shred but I am wondering if I should try that one instead of Slim in 6. But this week I am starting a version of Couch to 5K called Pooch to 5k. Basically working out with my dog. He's gained a lot of weight and I need to help him lose it since it's my fault I let him get so big. He's still young and so am I so better to start now. But in addition to this program I need a good work out program other than running/walking...
  • Maidofmer
    Maidofmer Posts: 908 Member
    I've done slim in 6 (only start it up tho) and in 6 months (without knowing ANYTHING about nutrition) I went from 230 to 204, size 32 to 14, lost 40 inches. It's in my bio. I still do it. just finished a few minutes ago and go to the gym and ride a bike. slim in 6 did get me pretty tone. I had awesome legs.
  • mummytobeslim
    mummytobeslim Posts: 367 Member
    wow well done both amazing results .I have decided to stick with 30 ds and see how i go starting at level one but using weights and will try do it for 60 days .I don’t want to miss a day but some days will be hard .I am thinking to maybe set my alarm a bit earlier and do it each morning before everyone wakes .Thank you for the response and well done x