Any Arab friends ???

Options
Hi all.....
I have a great group of friends, but would like to have more Arab friends (Male – Female) with open diary.

Anyone can add me or leave a comment to add you…

Replies

• Orient_Charm
    Orient_Charm Posts: 385 Member
    Options
    Anyone ??
  • Orient_Charm
    Options
    ??
  • Orient_Charm
    Options
    ؟
  • mockchoc
    mockchoc Posts: 6,573 Member
    Options
    Guess there aren't many Arabs on here. I'm sure plenty of people would be happy to be your friend even if they aren't Arabian though if you ask for others too.

You have only logged for one day? Are you just starting to log now? Keep going, it will work.
  • tas3980
    tas3980 Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    Hi Orient_Charm,

Whilst I may not be Arab, I have lived in the Arabian Peninsula since 2007. There is also a group on here that I created, it's not very active though as we are building the friend list, it's called Arabian Gulf MFP'ers.

Feel free to add me.

All the best.
  • talamer
    talamer Posts: 516 Member
    Options
    I'm from Bahrain :) and yeah few Arabs are over here!

but feel free to add me anyone :)
  • rori_74
    rori_74 Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    Hi ,
    i'm Egyptian ,so if you are a female please feel free to add my ,also you may find this group useful http://www.myfitnesspal.com/groups/home/2526-mfp-muslims
  • taunto
    taunto Posts: 6,420 Member
    Options
    Theres a bunch of arab peeps here but most aren't active. I have in the past been added plenty of times but after a day or 2 they don't log back in. I'm sure there are active arabs here but I haven't seen many. Just add anyone who is active and can support you. Doesn't necessarily have to be active and you can find foods in the database but often times you won't be able to so just try to find the nearest items. Good luck!
  • Orient_Charm
    Options
    Guess there aren't many Arabs on here. I'm sure plenty of people would be happy to be your friend even if they aren't Arabian though if you ask for others too.

You have only logged for one day? Are you just starting to log now? Keep going, it will work.

Hi,
    Thank you for your reply.....
    Yes I think so there is no much Arab on here.......
    I used to log in my food every day, but I has a surgery, so before about one month and after one month I stopped logging in my food, yesterday I resumed logging in my food.....

Why I am looking for more Arab friend ? because just want to have more friend with similar eat habit, and with similar food......but really yes any supportive friend is welcome.......
  • mockchoc
    mockchoc Posts: 6,573 Member
    Options
    Yes it's totally understandable to want friends that eat similarly to you on here so you can log properly. Good luck! :flowerforyou:
  • Orient_Charm
    Options
    Hi Orient_Charm,

Whilst I may not be Arab, I have lived in the Arabian Peninsula since 2007. There is also a group on here that I created, it's not very active though as we are building the friend list, it's called Arabian Gulf MFP'ers.

Feel free to add me.

All the best.

Thank you for your reply, and it's my pleasure to be your friend and to be a member of the group, FR sent to you.....
  • Orient_Charm
    Options
    I'm from Bahrain :) and yeah few Arabs are over here!

but feel free to add me anyone :)

Hi man
    FR sent to you
  • Orient_Charm
    Options
    Hi ,
    i'm Egyptian ,so if you are a female please feel free to add my ,also you may find this group useful http://www.myfitnesspal.com/groups/home/2526-mfp-muslims

Thank you for the link, and no sorry I am not a female :bigsmile:
  • Orient_Charm
    Options
    Theres a bunch of arab peeps here but most aren't active. I have in the past been added plenty of times but after a day or 2 they don't log back in. I'm sure there are active arabs here but I haven't seen many. Just add anyone who is active and can support you. Doesn't necessarily have to be active and you can find foods in the database but often times you won't be able to so just try to find the nearest items. Good luck!

Thank you so much......
    as mentioned and supportive friends regardless of ( Nationally - religion...... ) are welcomed all the time.....
  • Orient_Charm
    Options
    Hi Orient_Charm,

Feel free to add me.

All the best.

I can not find this group can you help please ?
  • tas3980
    tas3980 Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    Hi,

I've just added you to the group :-)

Cheers
  • mrsnecincy
    mrsnecincy Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm in Cyprus. I live near the border of the TRNC so sometimes have Turkish food in my diary and Cypriot food has some similarities too. I love Middle Eastern food and lots of my MFP friends eat a lot of it too. Welcome to add me.
  • neandermagnon
    neandermagnon Posts: 7,436 Member
    Options
    I'm not an Arab, I'm a Brit, but I live in Bahrain and I'm familiar with Arab culture..... ana atakallam 3arabi qaleelan.... You can add me if you want.
  • Ta2dchic20
    Ta2dchic20 Posts: 376 Member
    Options
    One suggestion might be to use the recipe tool to figure out anything that's not listed? Good luck to you! Feel free to add me if you want support!
  • Orient_Charm
    Options
    Hi, I'm in Cyprus. I live near the border of the TRNC so sometimes have Turkish food in my diary and Cypriot food has some similarities too. I love Middle Eastern food and lots of my MFP friends eat a lot of it too. Welcome to add me.

Hi mrsnecincy,
    Thank you for your reply.
    FR sent to you.....:flowerforyou: