15 LB by June 23rd!

Options
I have been thinking of a way to get motivated and maybe motivate someone else too and what better way then to create a realistic challenge. I will be 39 on June 23rd and would love to be 15 lb lighter by then! That would put me below 170lbs. I haven't weighed less then that in over 6 years, since I had my 2nd child. I'm determined to be a happier healthier me and this is the way to do it! I hope I can get some others to join me. Just check in here once a day or even once a week to let me know how you are doing and I will do the same! Good luck to all who join me in my weight loss journey as it is the same journey you are taking! Why not take it together!!!
Kari

Replies

• jo69
    jo69 Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    I would like to join you on your weightloss pursuit!:smile:
  • BiggyFuzz
    BiggyFuzz Posts: 511 Member
    Options
    i'm down...add me :)
  • rezn8
    rezn8 Posts: 263 Member
    Options
    I've got a Facebook group started to help with weightloss and fitness if you or anyone is interested. Most of us are doing Insanity or P90x as a workout, but anything is excepted. It definitely helps with accountability. I know I don't want to be the one who post a reason why I skipped a workout so my goal is to stay on the path and make sure I don't miss. 15lbs in 2 months is not out of reach.
  • tacobella2013
    Options
    add me...Im motivated!!!
  • YLAIRD
    YLAIRD Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I would like to join add me :)
  • Lovely_Steph
    Options
    Hey, that's my birthday too. I'm in!
  • Sherriediva1
    Sherriediva1 Posts: 345 Member
    Options
    Yea! My birthday also!! I'll be 40..I'm in!
  • kristinbowman148
    Options
    Add me, I'm in! That will almost put me to my goal weight.
  • udamom
    udamom Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    Add me. I will hit the big 5-0 July 14th and that was what motivated me to come join MFP.
    would really like to lose 15 or even 20 before then!
  • tonrob38
    tonrob38 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I will be 39 on june 26th, so I am in also! keep posting on your progress and what your doing as far as eating and workouts!!!!
  • karimyatt
    karimyatt Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Very glad to have you all! I am so excited for the support! We can do this. Oatmeal & coffee for breakfast this morning for me!
  • tundebo
    tundebo Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    Hi Add me, I am in. Tha is my goal as well :)
  • lisiloulah
    lisiloulah Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    Add me, I'm in! :smile:

Lisa x
  • JFMelody
    JFMelody Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hey, thsi is just what I need....count me in as well.
    Kashi go lean crunch cereal with .5 c of 1% milk, .5 c of blueberries, half banana and a coffe.
  • legaleaglemomma
    Options
    I am in!! :)
  • PuckettGirl09
    Options
    I'm in! Feel free to add me everyone!! :)
  • RIH123
    RIH123 Posts: 1
    Options
    im in add me, i need some help to get started!!
  • Cincypsych
    Cincypsych Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    I would love to join, but at my current 1/2 pound a week, I may not make it!
    I will be thrilled with 10 pounds!
  • karimyatt
    karimyatt Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Great day today! Ate good and got in all of my water. Rained all day so no walking for me. Will try to get some in tomorrow! Have a great day everyone. See you on the flip side! Day 1 down, 55 more today. No matter your goal for the next 2 months, keep up the good work everyone & if you joined my thread, please add me as a friend! The more motivation I have the better!
  • samschnell4
    samschnell4 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Add me! I'm in as well. I would love to support you on this journey. I would love to see 15 lbs come off for myself as well by then!