Face still round and chin still flabby

Options
2»

Replies

• A_Fit_Mom
    A_Fit_Mom Posts: 602 Member
    Options
    You need to do before and after pics. I thought I didn't lose in my face yet, but after looking at pics I definitely did. But even when I was at my skinniest, I still had a little but of a double chin, but it was so small..that you learn how to pose and not show it in pictures.
  • supplemama
    supplemama Posts: 1,956 Member
    Options
    How tall are you? I ask because 180 pounds for a woman still seems overweight to me, unless you are very tall. As you get to your goal weight your face fatness should decrease.
  • mlogantra76
    mlogantra76 Posts: 334 Member
    Options
    I have the opposite problem. A very thin face especially at my goal weight. Being a pear, sometimes I wish the extra weight down there would magically distribute itself to other places. A round face does hide the wrinkles! Mine are showing nicely:)
  • Falling2Grace
    Falling2Grace Posts: 220 Member
    Options
    That video a PP linked really is a great video!
    I watched it few months back and it sincerely does make a difference in your pictures!!!

With that said, it doesnt in day to day life,but as far as pics go, they are right on! It relly does work! (and i def have double chin lol)
  • CielArdent9
    Options
    How tall are you? I ask because 180 pounds for a woman still seems overweight to me, unless you are very tall. As you get to your goal weight your face fatness should decrease.

I'm 5'8" - not very tall, but not petite either. 165 pounds is considered healthy for my height and body frame.