Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Hi everyone,

My name is Annie and I just signed up today. My goal is to lose about 50 lbs and I would like to find friends who can help share tips with me. I have tried to lose weight before but was not successful, now I am more motivated than ever since I had my son 8 months ago. I want to be able to run around and play with him and lead a healthy lifestyle for my family.

Replies

• BeeZoe
    BeeZoe Posts: 37
    Good for you Annie, this is a great place for support and ideas. Add me for a friend if you like.
  • Cissy92
    Cissy92 Posts: 63 Member
    hi ann this is a wonderful site with plenty of motivation.....feel free to add me as a friend....we can motivate an share tips with each other
  • LotusF1ower
    LotusF1ower Posts: 1,259 Member
    Hi everyone,

My name is Annie and I just signed up today. My goal is to lose about 50 lbs and I would like to find friends who can help share tips with me. I have tried to lose weight before but was not successful, now I am more motivated than ever since I had my son 8 months ago. I want to be able to run around and play with him and lead a healthy lifestyle for my family.

Welcome to MFP Annie! Congratulations on your son and I am sure you will shift your weight as long as you stay focussed.

This is such a good site for helping people stay motivated, just make sure you record everything you eat and drink. Have a weigh-in and measuring day once per week and record that too, it is great when the pounds start to fall away. :flowerforyou: