Body by Vi

Options
Hi all, I recently bought a months supply of the Body by Vi shake mix and wondered if anyone had any opinions about it. Has it worked for you and is it really all it's cracked up to be? I'd just like to hear about it from someone who isn't trying to sell it to me lol.

I've never been able to find a protein powder for my smoothies that I really liked, so I thought I'd give this a try.

Any info/opinions appreciated! :)

Thanks.

Replies

• Wetcoaster
    Wetcoaster Posts: 1,788 Member
    Options
    Horrible over priced product full of chemicals.

Incredible marketing selling people on the idea they can get rich but 98% of people make no money in an MLM.

http://www.davidmodderman.com/blog/index.php/weight-loss/body-by-vi-is-it-all-hype/

http://www.lazymanandmoney.com/visalus-scam/

http://fabulouslydomestic.com/2012/08/13/dangerous-visalus-ingredients/
  • MandaPaigeSparkles88
    MandaPaigeSparkles88 Posts: 1,289 Member
    Options
    24l4gt3.jpg
  • IrishChik
    IrishChik Posts: 464 Member
    Options
    I agree that it's just another overpriced product.

If you are interested in a non-flavored powder , just buy sugar free coffee syrups for flavor or use fresh fruit and add it to whey protein.

http://amzn.to/12EmLKw
  • MandaPaigeSparkles88
    MandaPaigeSparkles88 Posts: 1,289 Member
    Options
    Sweetie, I am gonna be completely honest with ya. Do not use it my sister in law used it and in less than 3 days she was off of it. It is a big waste of money. Just stick with dieting and exercising. Body by Vi is a complete waste of money.
  • sumerain28
    sumerain28 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Hi all, I recently bought a months supply of the Body by Vi shake mix and wondered if anyone had any opinions about it. Has it worked for you and is it really all it's cracked up to be? I'd just like to hear about it from someone who isn't trying to sell it to me lol.

I've never been able to find a protein powder for my smoothies that I really liked, so I thought I'd give this a try.

Any info/opinions appreciated! :)

Thanks.
    i just started body by vi shakes a couple days ago , but i find i absolutely love them !!! I have a job that is very demanding and i find i never have time to actually eat properly this is why i wanted to try body by vi ...if i lose weight then all the better , ive tried many other protein shakes and they have all been grainy ..bbvi is not at all so im going to continue to use this product
  • racmar0208
    Options
    Thanks everybody! I appreciate all the input!
  • kyoung1908
    kyoung1908 Posts: 407 Member
    Options
    Today is my 6th day with Body by VI and I must say that so far I love them as well! I'm always on the go with my job so I have to eat out a lot. This is perfect for me. I'm doing my official weigh in tomorrow but I think I've lost 6 lbs so far. If you bought it already you might as well use it for the month.
  • Mokey41
    Mokey41 Posts: 5,769 Member
    Options
    It only works because you're cutting your calories by drinking shakes. You can do this easily without spending all that money and actually eat some nutritious food. There's no magic to the shakes other than you're having a low calorie meal, unless of course you add all the extra stuff to the shake to make it actually worth drinking and then it becomes a fairly high calorie meal.
  • ninerbuff
    ninerbuff Posts: 48,704 Member
    Options
    Over priced protein/vitamin/mineral powder intended to make the MLM people rich.

A.C.E. Certified Personal/Group FitnessTrainer
    IDEA Fitness member
    Kickboxing Certified Instructor
    Been in fitness for 30 years and have studied kinesiology and nutrition
  • BeinAwesome247
    BeinAwesome247 Posts: 257 Member
    Options
    It only works because you're cutting your calories by drinking shakes. You can do this easily without spending all that money and actually eat some nutritious food. There's no magic to the shakes other than you're having a low calorie meal, unless of course you add all the extra stuff to the shake to make it actually worth drinking and then it becomes a fairly high calorie meal.

And everyone has their own opinion on soy but I'm personally not a fan and it wrecked my system - a year later and I'm still trying to recover from the damage I did
  • RosieStringer9
    RosieStringer9 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    They didn't help me lose weight because they weren't satisfying. I was going to try to sell them and everything but I started gaining even more weight, so I got off of them at that point.
  • healthy_juls
    healthy_juls Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    I used to sell and drink it. I lost about 15 pounds on it and as soon as i stopped drinking it i started gaining weight back. You cant drink the shakes for the rest of your life. I was getting it for free becasue of my sales, but when my customers were stocked up and/or tired of drinking the shakes then i had to pay $99 a month. A little ridiculous if you ask me.