A before and after picture?

Options
lina1131
lina1131 Posts: 2,246 Member
Nope.

b215371090.jpg

These two pictures were taken on the same night, same outfit, same day. The difference? The angle and the lightening. I look about 30 pounds heavier in the first one.

I have seen threads about people being upset about pictures of themselves they are tagged on facebook, etc.

Point of this thread, do not let the camera get you down. It doesn't give you the whole entire picture and sometimes it DOES lie.

P.S. I must like this place because the picture on the left makes me want to stab myself in the eyes. I just wanted to share though with everyone that angle and crap does make a difference.

Replies

• cviertha
    cviertha Posts: 32
    Options
    Very good point! Thanks for the proof that the angle makes all the difference!
  • iwannawearatutu
    iwannawearatutu Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    Thanks for this! I know it's true, but this is a GREAT reminder. :)
  • akgrant
    akgrant Posts: 293 Member
    Options
    Wow! Thanks for sharing! Makes me think about all the before and after pictures taken for certain advertisement!
  • Jessica68
    Jessica68 Posts: 2,419 Member
    Options
    Thank you SO much for posting this Lina..because we took some pictures over the weekend and I thought I had looked fantastic in my outfit and pranced around the party the entire night just glowing....until the next day that I looked at the photos and they nearly devasted me!! Until now..reading this post...thank you SO much!