I don't really like chicken or fish or vegetables... help?

Options
13»

Replies

• chaoticgeek
    chaoticgeek Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    CHAOTICGEEK - fix me up some of that yummy stuff you are talking about - wow that all sounds wonderful

I'm going to guess you mean the pizza.

Dough Recipe:
    2c Wheat flour
    1.5c All-purpose flour
    2tsp salt
    2tbl Olive Oil
    1 packet instant yeast
    1tbl honey
    1.5c tepid water

Mix .5c of hot water and honey, add 1c really cold water so it becomes tepid for the yeast to to start and let it sit for 10 minutes. Sift flours together with salt then pour oil and water mix. Mix well then place in a bowl in a fridge for 18-24 hours. You can knead if you wish then use after it sits for a few hours but I'm lazy.

Makes four 10 inch pizzas or two 10 inch pan style pizzas at 77 (thin) or 144 (pan) calories for per slice if cut into six pieces.

Chicken Florentine pizza topping (for one small 10-inch pizza):

1.5 slices of thick cut smoked bacon (90 calories a slice was the kind I used)
    3.5 ounces of diced chicken breast
    1/4 white onion diced
    1-2 cloves of garlic diced
    1c Mozzarella cheese (more or less if you want more cheese)
    About 3c of a spinach and arugula (I used Wal-Mart Market Side mixture) roughly chopped or not your preference.
    1/4c Alfredo sauce (I used Classico Sun Dried Tomato Alfredo)
    6-10 grape tomatoes cut in half, or some some other tomato if you prefer.

Preheat oven to 450F.

Cook bacon then chicken in a 10-inch cast iron pan, remove then saute the onion and garlic in the pan. Toss in the spinach and arugula and give it a quick saute. Remove and stretch dough to fit in the pan. I made a pan pizza so I used the cast iron skillet I cooked everything in. Put sauce on the dough, then the chicken, onion/garlic/greens mixture. Add cheese then tomatoes on top. Transfer to oven and cook at 450F for about 30 minutes.

Remove from pan and cut into six slices. Topping is about 114 per serving (1/6 of mixture).

If done on a thin crust it will be about 191 calories/slice on a pan style crust it will be 258 calories/slice.

The stir-fries are just some sort of protein, veggies, and sometimes rice/noodles with a sauce either I make or some pre-made from the store. Soy-Sauce and honey make a nice one. Orange marmalade with a little chicken stock (or beef if I'm using beef) and corn starch.