Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Matt's Munchies- ONLY 35 CALORIES!

Hey Guys!

I recently discovered a fruit snack called Matt Munchies. I am pretty much addicted to the Mango Flavor. They are like fruit roll ups but for adults. AND GET THIS: They are only 35 Calories for the whole pack! 8 Grams of sugar. You can get them on amazon or some health food stores. I am telling you if you are having a sweet tooth....you can eat this. There are some days where I have even eaten 3 or 4 packs...and even though this is a lot of sugar...ill tell you what....a binge on these is only 140 calorie (4 packs)...as opposed to ALOT MORE with other candys I would binge on.

TRY IT....and if you have...let me know what you think!

Steph

Replies

• djames92
    djames92 Posts: 990 Member
    i do something similar
    i eat a box of jello pretty much every day haha only like 40 calories for the whole box!
  • MizStephanie
    MizStephanie Posts: 51 Member
    Jello is not as yummy :)

at least thats my opinion!
  • SherryTeach
    SherryTeach Posts: 2,836 Member
  • 1two3four
    1two3four Posts: 413 Member
    They don't have them within 200-miles of me and $9.50 is outrageous for shipping SIX-OUNCES of fruit leather (on top of the already steep price of $2 per 1-ounce package). Though I would have totally tried them otherwise.

I'll stick to my Archer Farms Organic ones.

ETA: I missed the bit about Amazon. Will check the price there... ETA2: $2.415/oz. is Amazon's cheapest flavor. Still outrageous. Will keep an eye out for local but I doubt it. I guess it's cool for those that find them locally!