Got a long road ahead of me...

Options
Hey everyone, I am pretty new to the site and I am looking for some people to go down this road with. I am a 25 year old mother of 4... yes 4... and with my hubby now deployed I want to make it so that he doesn't even know its me when he comes off of that plane... Right now I am looking at needing to lose 40-50 lbs just to be in the healthy point, but that doesn't mean I am going to stop there. Anyone interested in walking down this road with me?

Replies

• ErinGiam
    ErinGiam Posts: 396 Member
    Options
    Hello and welcome!! This site is a great tool for anyone looking to lose weight! Just always keep those goals in mind whenever you feel like giving up. What a wonderful way to surprise your husband when he gets back from deployment.
    I'll send you a friend request to keep eachother motivated :smile:
    You can do this!!
  • Rhaeven
    Rhaeven Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP!!! you are going to love it here, everyone is so amazing!!! Lots of great advice and support. Friend Request sent :)
  • missouri_rain
    missouri_rain Posts: 560 Member
    Options
    Hello and welcome, I too am a army wife.....mine is state side at the moment though.
  • suzyanne
    suzyanne Posts: 50
    Options
    Welcome to MFP!! You will find so much encouragement and support on this site. With your determination and our support, you can become who you want to be. Remember, every time you feel like you're losing hope, DON'T!! Never give up...never give in! You can do it!! :happy:
  • SassyMissDasha
    Options
    I'm there with ya girl! WELCOME! :):flowerforyou:
  • KendalBeee
    KendalBeee Posts: 2,269 Member
    Options
    good luck!
  • AndreeT
    AndreeT Posts: 191
    Options
    Welcome and good luck! This site is amazing and filled with AMAZING ppl that are on the same journey as you are. I'll be sending you a friend request. Let's Do This!

:flowerforyou:
  • jrich1
    jrich1 Posts: 2,408 Member
    Options
    Every road begins with one step, which you have done.. and take it one step at a time, set small goals and as you can see, its possible. I am half way down my road.. if you want to add me send me a request!
  • SimonLondon
    SimonLondon Posts: 350
    Options
    As someone who has successfully lost 50lb this year all I can say is it *CAN* be done and this site plus the community behind it got me to my goal weight!

Feel free to add me as a friend for support :smile:
  • anu_6986
    anu_6986 Posts: 702 Member
    Options
    Hey welcome! This site is awesome and ppl so positive... Feel free to add me as a friend :)
  • KJLDavies
    KJLDavies Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    There's a lot of other people here who have a long road ahead of them, too, and I'm surely one of them! Best of luck on everything!!! If you need any support, feel free to contact me (or anyone on this site! They're all wonderful!).

And remember... You can do it!