5'8 ladies who recently lost weight

Options
Preferably if you were 160-180 pounds. At how many pounds/kg did you start noticing your weightloss?

Replies

• Justme444
    Justme444 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Well I'm close to the right height, I'm 5'9. I started at 170 and I just started getting comments this week after losing 15 lbs.
  • usmcmp
    usmcmp Posts: 21,220 Member
    Options
    It depends on where you carry, how much lean mass you have and what your body fat percent is. When I dropped from 173 to 163 I saw a big difference, but that's because my abs were finally visible. Another 10 pounds and my quads looked much better.
  • A_Fit_Mom
    A_Fit_Mom Posts: 602 Member
    Options
    I started at 185 and today i am down 18 pounds and weighing in at 167. I had two coworkers compliment me today and noticed the weightloss.

I think I need to be down another ten before family notices. Since you know how family sometimes want to be cautious on what they say.
  • vikkiitoria
    vikkiitoria Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    Congratulations girls:) have you, yourselves noticed?
  • RoadsterGirlie
    RoadsterGirlie Posts: 1,195 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'9 with a starting weight of 215. I was into my new lifestyle only 3 days when people began making comments that my face looked thinner. I hadn't even had my first weekly weigh-in!
  • vikkiitoria
    vikkiitoria Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    Now that's something to be proud of!
  • A_Fit_Mom
    A_Fit_Mom Posts: 602 Member
    Options
    Congratulations girls:) have you, yourselves noticed?

Yes, definitely. Especially when I look at before pics. And I am down from a size 12 to a 10.