fitness pal help

Options
hi im new here and would like to know how to customize your macros to the exact gram and how to view your total macros on the mobile version. also i would like to know how you can record the times u ate your meal at. thanks

Replies

• eag264
    eag264 Posts: 116
    Options
    I'm not sure about macros so can't help you there but as far as I know, there's no way to track the time you eat. What I do is label my meal names under times. Breakfast I place times 6am - 9am, mid day snack (9am - 12), lunch (12 - 3pm) and so on. You can just break it down to times only and then log your meals according to the times you've eaten them. The 3 hour window won't account for an exact time but at least there's a time frame.
  • Beezil
    Beezil Posts: 1,677 Member
    Options
    Macros = My Home > Goals > Change Goals > Custom

No idea on how to record the times you ate and I have no idea how the mobile app works. Sorry =/
  • DancingMoosie
    DancingMoosie Posts: 8,619 Member
    Options
    You can change your macros by starting at your home page and clicking on "goals" and then the green "change goals". You can also make note of what time you eat in your diary, or change the name of your meals to whatever time you want to eat them.
  • kcaffee1
    kcaffee1 Posts: 759 Member
    Options
    For the mobil app (at least on android phones) it's under the little house (home), then there are 3 tabs - summary, daily, weekly. If you want to see the total nutrients for the day, go to that one. The weekly will show the nutrients for the week.

Hope this helps. If you are using something other than an android, sorry I can't help there.
  • movu101779
    Options
    To change the things from Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner and snacks. Go to food - Setting and it will be the second section down. Just change it to the times you eat during the day. Make sure to save the settings.
  • oliakos
    oliakos Posts: 2
    Options
    Thanks I figured out the times which sucks cuz u gotta keep changing it in settings if u eat at different times? The customizing macros is still my issue cuz my exact macros are 193 g protein 48 fats and 199 carbs and the closest I can get them to is 200 protein 200 carbs 44 fats cuz u can only change the increments by 5% is there any way I can customize it to my EXACT macros for the day or no?
  • Beezil
    Beezil Posts: 1,677 Member
    Options
    Thanks I figured out the times which sucks cuz u gotta keep changing it in settings if u eat at different times? The customizing macros is still my issue cuz my exact macros are 193 g protein 48 fats and 199 carbs and the closest I can get them to is 200 protein 200 carbs 44 fats cuz u can only change the increments by 5% is there any way I can customize it to my EXACT macros for the day or no?

Not that I know of, but really it's not a huge deal is it? As long as you know what they are, it's close enough I think.