can someone give me an ideal weight please?

Options
hiya all

i dont actually know what my ideal weight should be? i get estimations from as low at 8st 5lbs to 10st 1lbs so if someone could give me a goal weight id really appreciate it :)

im 5'4 and im of medium build, i am naturally curvy big bust, hips but a waist that goes in. All my weight is on my midsection. My current weight is 10st 2lbs and I'm 19 years old

thankyou!

Replies

• jmitts2
    jmitts2 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Ideal weight should be what you feel most comfortable with. Set a goal of 10 lbs or so and try to achieve it and reevaluate after that point. Gluck!
  • sozisraw
    sozisraw Posts: 418 Member
    Options
    Being curvy my self and 5ft 3 I would give you a goal of around 134lb
  • TavistockToad
    TavistockToad Posts: 35,719 Member
    Options
    hiya all

i dont actually know what my ideal weight should be? i get estimations from as low at 8st 5lbs to 10st 1lbs so if someone could give me a goal weight id really appreciate it :)

im 5'4 and im of medium build, i am naturally curvy big bust, hips but a waist that goes in. All my weight is on my midsection. My current weight is 10st 2lbs and I'm 19 years old

thankyou!

so by BMI estimates you are only 1lb over 'goal weight' anyway??

i would suggest ditching the scale and working on reducing bodyfat to a level you are happy with instead of fixating on a number that means nothing!
  • suzycreamcheese
    suzycreamcheese Posts: 1,766 Member
    Options
    8.5 or 9 stone
  • KayteeB07
    KayteeB07 Posts: 341
    Options
    how do you calculate body fat?x