15 LB by June 23rd!

Options
2»

Replies

• karimyatt
    karimyatt Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou: Each day I will start a new post titled 15 LB by June 23rd! See you there!
  • karimyatt
    Options
    Never mind, looks like the threads stay at the top as long as we are active on them. So today is going to be another great day! Got another good night sleep. reconnected with an old friend last week and hope to catch up with him for lunch one day this week! Hope you all have an amazing day!
  • mammachubs
    Options
    I'm in for sure!

Add me :)
  • Morninglory81
    Morninglory81 Posts: 1,190 Member
    Options
    Morning hope it is ok if I jump in.
    Breakfast:2 poached eggs, 1 toast, sprinkle of dill, 1/8 avocado
  • eedrummond
    Options
    Sounds great!
  • hunny73
    hunny73 Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    I turn 40 on 23rd June! Would love to join you and lose 15lbs by then!! Add me if you like. :smile:
  • Mommamaddy
    Mommamaddy Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Sign me up!!! I will be done work for the summer around that time and would love to be 15 pounds lighter!!!

Lets do this!!
  • sophiegrace543
    sophiegrace543 Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    I'll join!
    I've got loads of things going on around that time so this would be great!!

I'm currently 179 lbs and I'm on day 8 of the 30 Day Shred, which has really increased my fitness levels already so fingers crossed for good results!
  • kayygreat
    kayygreat Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Im in
  • chelseatheatre
    Options
    I'll join! My birthday's the 30th, and this is right in line with my weight loss goals. I'm currently 172, and would LOVE to see 15 pounds gone by the 23rd. I hope this will help me stay motivated through my family vacation the first week of June.

Breakfast today: Van's 8 Whole Grain Waffles.
  • karimyatt
    Options
    Good afternoon all! Glad to have so many supporters.

I want to get your opinion on something, should I start a new thread each day or continue on this one? Let me know what you think will work better for you all.

My WI was today & am down 1.5lbs. :) Took me a few months to get back into my routine of eating healthy but think I am there.

I had an amazing dinner last night! Chicken with zucchini & squash. I made pasta for my kids & Hubby so that they wouldn't feel cheated and spooned the Chicken with zucchini & squash over their pasta but just had the veggies & chicken myself. It’s a great recipe from Denise Austin's diet plan. I just used Zucchini & squash & cooked the chicken is olive oil with salt & pepper before the veggie and mixed them together. Super healthy, get you in your healthy fat that we all struggle with and plenty of healthy veggies. Try it & let me know what you think! Hope you are all having a successful day!

Sautéed Zucchini with Garlic & Parsley – 4 servings

Calories carbs fat protein sodium sugar
    INGREDIENTS CALORIES CARBS FAT PROTEIN SODIUM SUGAR
    Squash - Zucchini, includes skin, raw, 4 cup, chopped 79 17 1 6 50 9
    Sun Harvest - Extra Virgin Olive Oil, 1 Tbsp (15ml) 120 0 14 0 0 0
    Fresh Garlic - Garlic Clove, 3 Medium Clove (4g) 12 3 0 0 0 0
    Spices - Parsley, dried, 1 tbsp 4 1 0 0 6 0
    Spices - Thyme, dried, 0.25 tsp, leaves 1 0 0 0 0 0
    Salt - Table , 0.25 teaspoon 0 0 0 0 97 0
    McCormick Crushed Red Pepper Flakes - 0 0 0 0 0 0
    Crushed Red Pepper Flakes, 1/8 tsp (.8g)
    Add Ingredient

Total: 216 21 15 6 153 9
    Per Serving: 54 5 4 2 38 2
  • Cincypsych
    Cincypsych Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    I say new thread daily, or it may be easier to make this a group........
  • karimyatt
    Options
    Anyone know how to make a group? That spouns like a great idea. Had a good day yesterday, breakfast with co-workers in the am. Egg white omlette with mushrooms & coffee, Medifast mac-n-cheese for lunch and salad with Perdue Southwestern short cuts for dinner. Hope you all had a great day as well!
  • karimyatt
    Options
    I have stated our group & invited all of you, I think. If i missed you please join!
  • knitwit0704
    knitwit0704 Posts: 376
    Options
    I would, but is it too late?
  • karimyatt
    Options
    Ner to late, check usout on he Group Board!