New Bread

Options
Hello all! Just wanted to share with everyone this bread I found yesterday at Target Super Center...its Sara Lee and they have multi grain or whole wheat and its only 45 cals a slice! It is a little smaller than a regular one but ot by much! 90 cals compared to 130 cals is awesome!! Its really yummy too!

Replies

• erodriquez
    erodriquez Posts: 56
    Options
    I LOVE bread. It is one of the hardest things to give up. Thank you so much!
  • susyLuquillo
    Options
    Me too..huge bread lover. Try the Arnolds multi grain flatbread also very very good. I believe they are around a 100 calories...
  • KShortsleeve
    Options
    It is a good bread... it dries out very quickly though at high altitudes. And by quick I mean 20 minutes and your sandwich is stale.
  • mamitc01
    mamitc01 Posts: 43
    Options
    Pepperidge Farm light style breads are good too... also 45 cal/slice and they have a few different varieties.
  • mooz
    mooz Posts: 101
    Options
    I bought Dempster's Body Wise Multigrain bread on the weekend - only 50 cals / slice. I was really disappointed. I was wanting bread for the longest time and then when I had it....it wasn't as good as I remembered. I haven't cut out bread but I typically dont' eat it because it's so high in calories - most multigrain breads are over 100 calories per slice.
  • dontpanic1984
    dontpanic1984 Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    for those of you in texas, HEB grocery stores have store brand "bakeshop light" breads. i like their honey wheat. 45 cal a slice!

also, those of you who miss bread should try thomas bagel thins. i like the whole grain ones (110 cal each) with a bit of fat free cream cheese and crofter's superfruit spread (60 cal total for the spreads). great breakfast.