Anyone play League of Legends here?

Options
Ramberta
Ramberta Posts: 1,312 Member
If so, what champions do you like to play?

I like whacking people with a giant sword as Leona.

5322540_f260.jpg

If you play other games, tell me about them. I don't play that many right now, though I am thinking about trying Star Wars: The Old Republic.

Replies

• Ramberta
    Options
    bump! Surely there are some LoL nerds out there somewhere in the masses of MFP besides the 2 I have already met... :tongue:
  • KX19
    KX19 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Oh! Me! I play LoL, but you already knew that :) C'mon where's all the other nerds!?
  • schonkreuz
    schonkreuz Posts: 493 Member
    Options
    Hell yeah! My main is Sona :)
  • jmc0806
    jmc0806 Posts: 1,444 Member
    Options
    I played SW:TOR back before it was free but only for like 2 months. It was fun but I hate paying for games monthly. I just haven't gone back since its become a free to play game
  • Ramberta
    Options
    Oh! Me! I play LoL, but you already knew that :) C'mon where's all the other nerds!?

:laugh: I was wondering if you or my other friend, soldier4242, would post about this haha. But I refuse to believe we are the only 3 on here that play! :tongue:
  • 3foldchord
    3foldchord Posts: 2,918 Member
    Options
    My kids do, I was just down there looking at their new 'skins'....
  • Ramberta
    Options
    I played SW:TOR back before it was free but only for like 2 months. It was fun but I hate paying for games monthly. I just haven't gone back since its become a free to play game

Yeah I have never played a subscription game like WoW or anything, I stick to the FTPs haha. It's not that I don't think games are worth paying for, but I prefer to have the paying be optional to get extra content instead of a requirement.
  • Ramberta
    Options
    Hell yeah! My main is Sona :)

Add me in-game, I messaged you my Summoner name :D I'm always looking for more peeps to play with!
  • WhosThirsty
    WhosThirsty Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    I used to play HoN and Dota2, but I think I've played once in the past few weeks.
  • finfeet
    finfeet Posts: 15
    Options
    I'm playing GW2 right now!! that is if my computer's processor would quite blowing up :(
  • finfeet
    finfeet Posts: 15
    Options
    btw, Star Wars is awesome. I have an inquisitor :)
  • AussieTrainer
    Options
    Morgana/Rammus/Sion FTW

Add me if you like to play 3s :)
  • jennyishealthy
    jennyishealthy Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    i started playing kinda recently, i'm level 23 but i'm liking support -- mostly sona, sometimes soraka or lulu, but i like annie as well :)
  • KX19
    KX19 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    There definitely has to be more people who play; I think they are hiding from us.
  • Ramberta
    Options
    Morgana/Rammus/Sion FTW

Add me if you like to play 3s :)

As in Twisted Treeline? I'm horrible at that map. XD
  • Ramberta
    Options
    i started playing kinda recently, i'm level 23 but i'm liking support -- mostly sona, sometimes soraka or lulu, but i like annie as well :)

Cool! Message me your Summoner name if you'd like to play together, I can give you some tips :smile:
  • Ramberta
    Options
    There definitely has to be more people who play; I think they are hiding from us.

I see a few coming outta the woodwork! Haha ;D
  • Ramberta
    Options
    btw, Star Wars is awesome. I have an inquisitor :)

Neat!! If I start playing it I'll message you :D
  • ShyGirl89
    ShyGirl89 Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    I used to play, but I stopped. I'm without a laptop at the moment, so no League for me for awhile.
  • jquijas
    jquijas Posts: 222 Member
    Options
    I love to play (although not much lately) I like playing those that don't get played. My top 3 favs are Alistar, Poppy, and Tristana.

Q