Finally pictures Lost 93 pounds according to MFP

Options
Well, it's been such a long road for me. I started out at 285 pounds. I am now about 194-195# I was as low as 179, but I slipped into my old behaviors.
I am a mom to seven children ages 14 years old to 2 years old. I am a writer for Watchfit.com. I write about my experience losing weight offer motivation.
I started here at MFP counting calories, and making friendships. I have had a very few months but getting back into it.
To help myself, I let go of a job I loved to help save my sanity. I also decided working out is as important as showering every day. Being unfit and not attaining my goal is NOT an option.
Inspire others and be a friend to others. I try to do this every day.
I hope this has inspired someone they can do it with hard work.. I am also hoping my honesty here will inspire me to keep going.
Feel free to add me as a friend if you want to:)
myprogress_zpse8e408ff.jpg[/URL]
I am 285 on the top picture and 179 at the bottom progression_zps700f0177.jpg[/URL]
This is recent. 195 pounds restarting my journey to 140 pounds and feeling fabulous where I am at this time.

Replies

• cwilliams080676
    cwilliams080676 Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    Sorry about the URL thingy I cant figure out where to delete it
  • SlimSumday
    SlimSumday Posts: 379 Member
    Options
    Nice job so far!! You are inspirational indeed!! :drinker:
  • colapopmusic
    Options
    I think you are absolutely amazing!!!! Being a mom of seven and still finding time to do something so awesome for yourself is a feat in it's own!!!! Keep up the great work! You look wonderful!!!
  • debacosta
    Options
    What a awesome job......very encouraging.
  • cwilliams080676
    cwilliams080676 Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    thank you everyone.
    I have accepted the reality is I may never look like I want to as my tummy have so much skin from being overweight and 7 kids. But I will be the best me I can be.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!