Hello From Canada - Day 1 For Me (:

Options
Hello!! I am Camela, I am currently residing in PEI Canada.

I joined this site last night, today is my official start date :) My current weight is 250 pounds, my goal is 120-130 pounds.
Going to be a slow journey but I am committed to changing my life one small step at a time.

Feel free to add me, could use all the support I can get.

Replies

• sarahjalink
    sarahjalink Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Hello from England. Good luck :)
  • MrsSpindler
    Options
    Hello from the US! GOOD LUCK!!
  • kckBxer396
    kckBxer396 Posts: 460 Member
    Options
    It's my first day too! I've been attempting to navigate the message boards. haha Good luck with your goal,and I know you can do it!
  • cyndyeadams
    Options
    Welcome! When I joined I didn't think it would work cause nothing else had but once you get used to tracking food in, calories burned, it's great. Good luck!
  • shooper74
    Options
    Hello from Maine- I just started yesterday too :) I am looking for support and motivation. You can add me if you like!
  • galebran
    galebran Posts: 13
    Options
    Hello from central US (Oklahoma)...actually I visited Canada last summer. My husband and I rode our Harleys around Lake Superior it was BEAUTIFUL!!

I have used MFP in the past and did pretty well with it....makes me be honest with myself. I had some physical problems and got discouraged because the meds made me hungry and I had no self control. BUT I just started back today so we will be on this journey together. I need to loose 60lbs WE CAN DO THIS!!!
  • tkkd
    tkkd Posts: 13
    Options
    Hi there fellow Canadian. Welcome Haven't been on here long and have a bunch to loose. So lets work together.
  • swastikas
    Options
    Hey,

This is my first day too! I want to lose 20 pounds and get rid of the muffin top and make my pear shaped body more balanced. Good luck!
  • S0nsh1ne
    S0nsh1ne Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    Hi from Virginia, USA. I've been on here since 1/7/13. I started at 219 lbs and I'm at 197 today. I love logging my food and am doing very little to no exercising at this time and still losing weight so it can be done. Good luck!
  • ellepribro
    ellepribro Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    I'm from PEI too! :smile: Been on here for a couple months and it's working wonderfully for me. Best of luck to you!
  • jacklis
    jacklis Posts: 280 Member
    Options
    Hiya, from Ontario, been on here for 60 days now (or so my status update tells me). Have really found it to be helpful, and changed my way of looking at intake and output. Feel free to add me as a friend- I am happy to share your journey with you. :smile:
  • angieroo2
    angieroo2 Posts: 973 Member
    Options
    Hello from Ontario. I lived in PEI briefly, it was fantastic (except for the snow part).
  • fayehjort
    fayehjort Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Hello from Vancouver Island! Enjoy the journey :) It's a great site and you constantly learn new things.:happy:
  • ShmareParks
    ShmareParks Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    Hi from a body in Montreal and a heart in New Brunswick!!! Good luck. Stick with it and you can do it. It seems time-consuming at first but after a week or so it becomes second-nature and quicker, and it's really eye-opening where our calories add up. All the best!
  • rousehouse
    rousehouse Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm from Quispamsis, New Brunswick... if you're looking for Canadian pals, feel free to add me.
  • Rholynhel
    Rholynhel Posts: 5
    Options
    Hi from NB!
    :smile: