Greetings from Southern California

Options
I have been using myfitnesspal off & on just to see what I am actually putting in my body. Now I am mentally & emotionally ready to try and loose weight. My goal is to loose 100 lbs. My plan is to loose 10 lbs per month keep it off. Then try to loose another 10 lbs & keep it off. I have been fat my whole life & several of my friends have had bariatric surgery and lost 80 to 100 lbs. I want to do this on my own. I started cutting down on carbs & documenting everything I eat & drink. I have lost 6 lbs in 7 days & I am not hungry or craving anything. I have a lot more energy since I am pushing protien instead of carbs. So, that's my plan & I plan on sticking to it. <smiling>

Replies

• gissdana
    gissdana Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    how is it going? hope youare keeping it up if you need any support feel free to add me!
  • Annmarie0426
    Options
    Wow! Good for you! Good luck and I will be cheering you on as I hope we will all do for each other!
  • berlylouc
    Options
    Wow! HOw awesome is that?! I will pray for you!

I, too, would like to be more cognitive of what I am eating and exercise more! I used to make fun of people who counted calories and looked at carbs and such.... now here I am willing to do the same:) :smooched:

I NEED encouragement because I am so lazy! I go home from work and wanna just stay in. and watch tv. ugh!!