Last 30 days Lost 7lbs & 12.5 inches! Just proud :)

Options
chelazar88
chelazar88 Posts: 106 Member
OMG Exciting stuff!~Results from Last 30 days: Lost 7lbs (oh yea!! lol) and 12.5 inches overall!! 2 in. off upper waist, 1.5 rib cage, 1 off each bicep, 1.5 each calf, 1 off each forearm, 1.5 off thighs, and .5 off hips.

Its not some crazy over the top loss, i know...but I'm pretty proud. Been following In place of a road map (search for it in the forums). I lift weights, do some cardio, and eat moderatly healthy (still have fast food and soda in moderation) So I'm not perfect, but i'm losing!! I work a full time desk job, have a dog, a 2 year old, and a house to maintain. Its keeps me busy but i make as much time as i can for the gym and to go on walks/jogs.

Replies

• earvizu92
    earvizu92 Posts: 320 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou: yay!!! you look great!! good job!!!!!! keep up the good work!
  • fablevins
    fablevins Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    Great job! :)
  • KristaWeiss
    KristaWeiss Posts: 233 Member
    Options
    that's just freaking awesome!!! Keep it up!
  • kizzyb1977
    kizzyb1977 Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    Good for you! You should be proud!
  • Joniboloney
    Joniboloney Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    I think you should be quite proud of yourself and don't downplay your success. 7lbs and 12.5 inches in 30 days is fantastic!

WTG! :drinker:
  • chelazar88
    Options
    Thanks!!
  • JenniferARoss
    JenniferARoss Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    Great job, all your hard work is paying off! :smile:
  • tierre1
    tierre1 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    great job!
  • chelazar88
    Options
    Just incase anyone is interested...
    On a typical week I go to the gym 3 days a week Sun, Tue, & Thurs. I lift weights first. Use an app on my phone called JEFIT. It has tons of different moves you can do with dumbbells, weight machines, cable machines, exercise ball etc. Sundays I work Shoulders & Legs, Tue Biceps, Forearms, and Back, then Thurs is triceps, chest and abs. I do about 40-60 mins worth, lifting the heaviest I can for 6-8 reps for 2-3 sets. Then i move onto cardio. I dont enjoy it, but I do it anyway lol Either 15-20 mins on elliptical with the incline moving up and down, sometimes I bike for same periord of time, or I walk/jog could be outside or on treadmill. C25K is a good program, I'll do that one or Jillian Michaels on occassion. I get bored easily so i find to switch it up and do different things all the time! I'll also randomly do push ups(girly ones) and crunches at home.
  • quietHiker
    quietHiker Posts: 1,442 Member
    Options
    You are truly an inspiration! Great job at the inches and LBs lost! Keep on doing what you're doing! :)
  • chelazar88
    Options
    Thanks for the support and encouragement! It helps keep me going
  • ash_mason
    ash_mason Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    You are on a roll, and will only get better! Imagine your body after another month of that!
  • ChristinaR720
    ChristinaR720 Posts: 1,186
    Options
    Awesome! Keep up the great work!
  • chelazar88
    Options
    Thanks Everyone!!
  • meredithgomez
    meredithgomez Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Well done! That's amazing progress :)
  • frnchsk
    frnchsk Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    That's great!! keep the good work coming! :)
  • JenCatwalk
    JenCatwalk Posts: 285 Member
    Options
    how heavy were your weights if you dont mind me asking?
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!