Did anyone start 30 Day Shred Today? (Monday, 4/22/13)

Options

Replies

• wendyapple
    wendyapple Posts: 323 Member
    Options
    i finished day 10 of level 1 today. it's gotten easier, i'm able to do more pushups then when i began. i'm excited to start level 2 tomorrow.
  • Mheisey86
    Mheisey86 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I just started it today! I'm also looking for support
  • TrracyGirl
    TrracyGirl Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    I started on 4/28/13 - Monday. Feel free to add me! ALso, there is a 30DS group here that is going to start May 1st :) (sorry if I'm repeating)
  • Mheisey86
    Options
    What is everyone entering thus in as your workout..I'm not sure..I did general aerobic..
  • autumny70
    autumny70 Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    I did Day 2 last night, and will do Day 3 tonight. Day 1 was a couple days ago... BUT I'm still going on my morning walk everyday so I feel like I'm doubling up. Altogether it's about an hour a day. Even with the two day break in between day 2 was easier than day 1. I totally amazed myself by being able to do push-ups from the beginning, what I have trouble with is the skipping rope thing so I've been jogging in place. I may just not be coordinated enough.
  • autumny70
    autumny70 Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    What is everyone entering thus in as your workout..I'm not sure..I did general aerobic..

I enter it as 30 minutes of circuit training.
  • Shadowfax44
    Shadowfax44 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Day 4 Level 1 complete!

I put it in as 25 minutes of circuit training.

Definitely feeling better with the cardio portions - able to hang in there a little longer each time!

Feels good!
  • Mheisey86
    Options
    Thanks ladies!
  • seths_wife
    seths_wife Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    I started 30ds today, add me if you like! :flowerforyou:
  • quietHiker
    quietHiker Posts: 1,442 Member
    Options
    I started on 4/21/2013 :) and yesterday I completed level 1 day 7 with 3 lbs weights.

I haven't done it every single day, but I try to do at least 3 days in a row before a rest day....on the weekends, I go hiking a lot, so I don't do it on one of the days, but I am going to stick with it!

Add me as a friend if you want (if you could just put 30 ds in the message, I'll know it's a fellow 30 ds-er) :) I could always use the support as I've owned this dvd for over 4 years and this time is the FIRST time I've made it to level1 day 7!
  • YourLotusFlower11
    YourLotusFlower11 Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    Im wating for mine to be delivered!
  • fitbugfreak
    fitbugfreak Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    I just started Jillian Michaels Shed & Shred - a bit more intense - something to look forward to :) You can add me if you like
  • awoodz13
    awoodz13 Posts: 10
    Options
    Just saw this post. I started the 30 day shred, and I just finished day 8 today ! Already lost some inches :)! I love the workout but I am scared to start level 2 haha.
  • Littlemissjackie1
    Littlemissjackie1 Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    I think I want to start again May 1st I'm leaving for new york in 30 Days this would be perfect. I have tried this in the past, and it does work! It is hard at first but I was seeing results. I only had a week left.. but you know, christmas happened and I got off track :(
  • Shadowfax44
    Shadowfax44 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Day 5 Level 1 completed! I'm halfway through Level 1. Yay!

scale isn't moving though :-(
  • worldsbestauntie
    worldsbestauntie Posts: 280 Member
    Options
    Day 5 Level 1 completed! I'm halfway through Level 1. Yay!

scale isn't moving though :-(

I'm sure it will start moving soon!

Tonight I will be finishing Level 1! I watched Level 2 last night to see what it involved. Lets just say I will be falling Annita a LOT on Level 2 some of those moves look next to impossible! My only other issue is that they seem to go to the ground a lot. I don't have a TV and use my computer. I am thinking I might need to put my computer (it's a laptop) on the floor or maybe a chair so I can see the screen! (I currently can't see the screen when I get down, but I don't need to see as I know all the moves for Level 1 all to well by now!)
  • Nyksta
    Nyksta Posts: 241 Member
    Options
    Hello ladies,

Day 3 of level 2 completed this evening and I am starting to feel like I am improving on this level.

The squat thrusts still kill me as do the plank jump things... love the 'v' squats and some of the others (I can't remember names) but cannot get the double skipping at all so just doing normal skipping - fast if I can...

Will hopefully get one in tomorrow but heading out of town so not sure if I'll have time, then I have to find somewhere suitable at my father in laws to continue for the next 4 days!

Nyk
  • worldsbestauntie
    Options
    I started level 2 tonight. I have on thing to say about it. I HATE PLANKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • worldsbestauntie
    Options
    Finished Level 2!! On to Level 3 tomorrow!
  • ak248902
    ak248902 Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    Let us know how level 3 goes!