Excuses for taking my shirt off

Options
camaris
camaris Posts: 36 Member
Hi All,

At the moment I make excuses for not taking my shirt off, for example I wear a shirt when swimming. But, if I end up with a six pack I plan on flaunting it at every opportunity. So, I am trying to come up with excuses to do so. Any suggestions are welcome (and yes this is tongue in cheek).

1. Turning up the heater at work and saying "It's soooo hot in here".
2. When we play mini soccer games at cricket training and it shirts vs skins make sure I am always on "skins"
3. When doing a public speaking engagement use an illustration\ice breaker that involves taking my shirt off
4. When trying on shirts at stores don't use the changerooms
5. Everytime party ideas are solicited suggest a pool party.
6. When we have dress up day at work and the theme "what you wnated to grow up to be" tell everyone you wanted to be He Man
7. Accidentally spilling coffee\soup on self so you have to rip off shirt to avoid being burned

I need at least ten!

Replies

• pdhight
    pdhight Posts: 13
    Options
    Hi All,

At the moment I make excuses for not taking my shirt off, for example I wear a shirt when swimming. But, if I end up with a six pack I plan on flaunting it at every opportunity. So, I am trying to come up with excuses to do so. Any suggestions are welcome (and yes this is tongue in cheek).

1. Turning up the heater at work and saying "It's soooo hot in here".
    2. When we play mini soccer games at cricket training and it shirts vs skins make sure I am always on "skins"
    3. When doing a public speaking engagement use an illustration\ice breaker that involves taking my shirt off
    4. When trying on shirts at stores don't use the changerooms
    5. Everytime party ideas are solicited suggest a pool party.
    6. When we have dress up day at work and the theme "what you wnated to grow up to be" tell everyone you wanted to be He Man
    7. Accidentally spilling coffee\soup on self so you have to rip off shirt to avoid being burned

I need at least ten!

I'm too sexy for my shirt, that equals all 10 reasons....lol

Thanks for the giggle tonight.
  • dumb_blondes_rock
    dumb_blondes_rock Posts: 1,568 Member
    Options
    pretend you Are getting bit by something and have to take off your short, pick a random spot on your stomach and ask if they see anything
  • tubbytabbytales
    tubbytabbytales Posts: 5,883
    Options
    8. Whenever you get angry pretend to be the Hulk.
  • RMX82
    RMX82 Posts: 172
    Options
    Tattoo a portrait of your "before" picture on your stomach so anytime someone mentions how much weight you have lost and how good you look you can just rip your shirt off and explain how you did it.
  • pdhight
    Options
    pretend you Are getting bit by something and have to take off your short, pick a random spot on your stomach and ask if they see anything

As my son says, Momma I think I have an ouchie!! lol
  • OnionCookie
    OnionCookie Posts: 272 Member
    Options
    When going to a costume party, show up in only a pair of jeans and say you are one of the men on the romance novel covers.
  • dumb_blondes_rock
    dumb_blondes_rock Posts: 1,568 Member
    Options
    this is kinda off subject for this, but has to do with costumes. in highschool we had career day, and my brother and his friends dressed as chip n dales dancers with black pants little shirt cuffs, no shirts, and dollar bills pinned in their pants....haha good times
  • tubbytabbytales
    tubbytabbytales Posts: 5,883
    Options
    Tattoo a portrait of your "before" picture on your stomach so anytime someone mentions how much weight you have lost and how good you look you can just rip your shirt off and explain how you did it.

Oh I like this one.

DO IT.
  • Alure
    Alure Posts: 30
    Options
    lol
  • camaris
    Options
    Hahaha you guys are awesome

Sadly, I have "before" pictures of me with my shirt off that I took when I commenced my diet. Perhaps I will post the before and after when the time comes lol
  • dtraylor
    dtraylor Posts: 32
    Options
    Be a Starship Captain, fight a rock monster, and let it rip your shirt off.

Never give up, never surrender! (Galaxy Quest)

"When Jason is fighting the rock monster, he loses his shirt - a reference to Captain Kirk losing his shirt or ripping his clothes in almost every episode."
  • pdhight
    Options
    this is kinda off subject for this, but has to do with costumes. in highschool we had career day, and my brother and his friends dressed as chip n dales dancers with black pants little shirt cuffs, no shirts, and dollar bills pinned in their pants....haha good times

HAHA!
  • eriny
    eriny Posts: 1,509 Member
    Options
    who needs a shirt !

at this age hell yea im taking it off !! working to hard to keep it covered !!
  • eriny
    Options
    also i like
    oh yea working out just a little wanna see my pecs / abs ?? Blam shirt off :tongue:
  • DrBorkBork
    DrBorkBork Posts: 4,099 Member
    Options
    Haha, you're adorable, dude, GO FOR IT! Get that six pack. Say to a cute girl "Hey, wanna see my Gerard Butler impression?" ;)
  • eriny
    Options

Haha, you're adorable, dude, GO FOR IT! Get that six pack. Say to a cute girl "Hey, wanna see my Gerard Butler impression?" ;)
    lmao :laugh:
  • camaris
    Options
    You just gave me a great idea!!!! Everytime I take a wicket, hit a six or score in basketball rip off my shirt and scream "THIS IS SPARTA!!!!!!"
  • eriny
    Options
    drborkbork
    GREAT JOB ON YOUR WEIGHT LOSS :flowerforyou: YOU ARE AWESOME :drinker:
  • camaris
    Options
    Looks like you've both done an awesome job :-)
  • eriny
    Options
    well thank you