I can't believe it.

Options
I have lost 37 lb. I have been maintaining for about a month. I started a new job and I am still getting used to working plus being a mommy and doing all of my duties lol....So imagine my surprise when I went shopping tonight. I needed a nice dress to wear to a wedding. The one I wanted was online. I went to the actual store and I couldn't find it..:(:(...Than, I found 1..Thats it....I thought the size said 24..which is too big so I was like ohhh poey..So i asked an employee and shes like ok I think we have 1 and its a 14..i think it will fit you.. I was like what..( I read the tag wrong) I get into the dressing room and I put it on and it zipps right up..:love::noway: :happy: I almost started crying. Showed my husband. He told me I looked hot:drinker: ...So I bought it right than and there. I started out as a 20. I went to the same place 3 years ago when I got married and an 18 was snug...so WOOHOO...A size 14..I can't believe it.
Than I went to Macy's and tried on a size 16 jean..Tommy Hilfiger. Originally 70 bucks...got them for 9 bucks:) Score.!!!!....And they fit beautifully also...:) So proud!

Replies

• dawn_eichert
    dawn_eichert Posts: 487 Member
    Options
    Congrats...that is such a good feeling to get such a great validation of all your hard work. :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • aymetcalf
    aymetcalf Posts: 597 Member
    Options
    This is so GREAT!!! Congrats!
  • sempernova
    sempernova Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    Well done! It's a great feeling when this happens!
  • diet45
    diet45 Posts: 392 Member
    Options
    Oh wow....what a great story!!! Glad to hear about your success!!!
  • 4lafz
    4lafz Posts: 1,078 Member
    Options
    I love it! The success stories on MFP keep me moving! Thanks for sharing!
  • Rivah67
    Rivah67 Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    well done...it always helps me to hear some one's doing so well makes me think i can to
  • candican
    candican Posts: 96
    Options
    Such a great feeling!!!
  • dragonflyjill
    dragonflyjill Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    Feels great, doesn't it? I regularly cry with joy in dressing rooms now.
  • themommie
    themommie Posts: 5,023 Member
    Options
    Congrats. What a great payoff for all your hard work. That is amazing. I love hearing success stories
  • Lilliesmom2010
    Options
    That's so awesome!!! I know how great that feels and I can't wait to experience that feeling again! Keep it up and NEVER give up, before you know it you will have met your final goal! We know you can do it! :flowerforyou:
  • mamagooskie
    mamagooskie Posts: 2,964 Member
    Options
    CONGRATULATIONS! that is fantastic!
  • HotMommy0609
    HotMommy0609 Posts: 224
    Options
    Awesome!!! :happy:
  • AllisonMO
    AllisonMO Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    Congrats on your weight loss and the joy you felt at buying something beautiful in a smaller size! And your husband sounds like a keeper...: :wink:
  • hartlife48
    hartlife48 Posts: 33
    Options
    Thanks for sharing, congrats girly!!
  • Seanamw
    Seanamw Posts: 5
    Options
    Wow! Congratulations!
  • EmmyBee
    EmmyBee Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    LOVE IT!!
  • yankeefamily05
    Options
    Congrats on your weight loss and the joy you felt at buying something beautiful in a smaller size! And your husband sounds like a keeper...: :wink:

Yes:) He really iS<3..I love him!!!
  • jamie1888
    jamie1888 Posts: 1,704 Member
    Options
    Yes, congratulations on your achievement!! Great job!! And nice score on the jeans!! :drinker:
  • beautyqueen1979
    beautyqueen1979 Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    FANTASTIC! well done :drinker:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!