Back to Day One

Options
So I was at day 360 of logging! And yesterday I purposely missed a day! I could not with good conscious look at my YEAR and be proud! I have not achieved a darn think in that year! So today is DAY ONE for me! Let's see what a year of HARD WORK actually looks like!

If you are thinking of doing this, of putting your best foot forward, of sweating and trying your hardest, feel free to add me!

Replies

• sjr4291
    sjr4291 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    I'm also back at day 1 as of yesterday! I had lost 21 lbs since September - not good enough! I am motivated again! Like my brother said to my mum "if she can't do it for her wedding then what can she do it for."
  • traceyjolli
    traceyjolli Posts: 60
    Options
    Well done on both your losses, I am now back on day 16 after starting again!! I lost 38lb last year with MFP... and then put it all back on again!! grrrr what is wrong with me!

So I know I can do it... it works... so back on my journey again!!

Good luck with yours x
  • jodie3134
    jodie3134 Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    We can do this!! This is the year :)
  • AggieLu
    AggieLu Posts: 873 Member
    Options
    Welcome to your day 1 Liz :) beautiful things are in store for you!!!
  • thatsmystory
    Options
    This is also my Day 1 and someone recommended this tracker. Hoping this will help. Looking forward to a good rest of the year :smile:
  • ChristySue80
    Options
    I am back at it again too, feel free to add me!
  • spunkyjen7
    spunkyjen7 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    I feel like everyday is Day 1. But, I'm still trying.
  • alohahands
    alohahands Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi! Yesterday was also my 1st day back to taking care of myself. I lost 45lbs 4 yrs ago but have regained 30 over the past 2 years. So, eyes on health and fitness and forgiveness. Hope you all have a great day.
  • SF2514
    SF2514 Posts: 794 Member
    Options
    I restarted again as well. I lost about 46lbs then gained back 20. We're on the right path though and good on everyone for getting back on the horse =).
  • MFPMeenah
    MFPMeenah Posts: 3
    Options
    The Mr & I have decided to start our journey today. (: Hopefully I can make some new buddies to stay motivated. One battle at a time!