Tattoos

Options

Replies

• Pookylou
    Pookylou Posts: 988 Member
    Options
    Would like to get the other half of my sleeve finished (Japanese themed), a chest piece (something with swallows and a key/lock), also really liking pieces on the top of thighs. My last tattoos were my feet at the end of last year, don't think I can afford any this year and it makes me sad :sad:
  • BluePHX
    BluePHX Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    Oh yes ..... IB Profen is my friend before...during...and after !

Hahaaa! You KNOW the secret! :D I'm really surprised at how many people don't take it. Yours (if that's it in your profile pic) is coming along very nicely!
  • KevinMassine
    Options

Hahaaa! You KNOW the secret! :D I'm really surprised at how many people don't take it. Yours (if that's it in your profile pic) is coming along very nicely!

Thank you ! I cant post picturs to the threads....It looks a lot better then the profile makes it out to be.
  • BluePHX
    BluePHX Posts: 184 Member
    Options

Thank you ! I cant post picturs to the threads....It looks a lot better then the profile makes it out to be.

Quoted from a MFP friend, this is how it's done:

"You can post pictures by going here:

http://tinypic.com/

thats what i use when i want to post a pic into the forum. just make sure you change. the [IMG][/IMG] to "[img][/img]" (the exact same thing, but lowercase) then you have it."

You copy paste from the "Image code for forums", change the things she said there^ and Voila!
  • KevinMassine
    Options
    142uqd.jpg
  • KevinMassine
    Options
    Thank you HeatherM
  • TMartinFranklin
    Options
    I have two, one on right arm, a Zoso, but I got it to represent my three sons and the circle is the love that always binds us together. The other is a compass rose (like you see on maps, not the flower). I'll try to post a picture if anyone is interested. I do want more, I'm thinking a skull and crossbones inside my left upper arm. I'm a pirate at heart!
  • InnerConflict
    InnerConflict Posts: 1,592 Member
    Options
    40 hours into a full back Tattoo and about 10 hours left............I just want it finished !

I feel your pain. o_O I had 70+ in this one and we celebrated when the final coloring was placed. :) But then, you get to look forward to... touch ups! After about 30 hours of it, it starts to feel more like a job and less like a fun tattoo day.

j922yv.jpg

Nice, but how does it end below? :tongue:
  • queenprog
    queenprog Posts: 10
    Options
    I have one dragon (half of a ying yang symbol) on my right forearm. I'd like to get another on my left forearm with my daughters' birthdays and initials surrounded by another dragon.
  • wardamn3agle
    Options
    My next tat is elvis's logo. TCB.
  • vixxxen88
    vixxxen88 Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    I got my leg piece started last wednesday, went back on sat for a 4 hour sitting , and back next wednesday for another 3 hour sitting , heres how it looks so far, apologies for the pic its the only way you can actually see it all !!

IMG-20130501-WA0000_zpsaf4f9862.jpg
  • InnerConflict
    InnerConflict Posts: 1,592 Member
    Options
    I got my leg piece started last wednesday, went back on sat for a 4 hour sitting , and back next wednesday for another 3 hour sitting , heres how it looks so far, apologies for the pic its the only way you can actually see it all !!

IMG-20130501-WA0000_zpsaf4f9862.jpg

:love: :love:
  • JusticeGirl25
    JusticeGirl25 Posts: 703 Member
    Options
    Probably get a heart tattoo on my back.
  • ShellGetsFit
    ShellGetsFit Posts: 604 Member
    Options
    Wow there are some really beautiful tats!!! I have 6 already, friendship symbol on my left foot, three butterflies on my left calf for my girls, another butterfly on right ankle for my oldest girl, the tramp stamp (tribal, a butterfly and a bio hazard symbol), celtic knot of motherhood between my shoulder blades and infinity love on my wrist.

My next one I want in memory of my Dad, saying "Life is a Beautiful Struggle" with some flowers on my forearm. I've got about 10 others I'd love to get too. LOL

2 of my tats are in my pictures
  • migueltavares
    migueltavares Posts: 122
    Options
    I want to get an Indonesian tattoo really soon.
  • Lalasharni
    Lalasharni Posts: 353 Member
    Options
    I love tats. I have a triple Goddess on my back. I'd love a zip tattooed down the scar on my knee surgery, but i cant find an Artist that would do it - they all think my cheese has slid off the cracker..........
  • ShellGetsFit
    ShellGetsFit Posts: 604 Member
    Options
    I love tats. I have a triple Goddess on my back. I'd love a zip tattooed down the scar on my knee surgery, but i cant find an Artist that would do it - they all think my cheese has slid off the cracker..........

LMAO!!! Hilarious!!