GymPact!

Options
Anyone else doing GymPact? How have you liked it?

gym-pact.com

Replies

• katiefridley
    katiefridley Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    bump.
  • Khiltbold
    Khiltbold Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Hmmm never heard of it... :/ maybe someone else has!?
  • yifanz
    yifanz Posts: 1
    Options
    Hey Katie, I'm a Co-Founder of GymPact, also a MyFitnessPal user :) Any questions?

GymPact helps to motivate you to exercise more, using cash incentives. You commit to how many days a week you want to exercise, and earn cash for hitting that Pact - paid for by non-exercisers every week.
  • schlagers
    Options
    Just signed up for it now that it's finally available on Android! Seems like a cool concept. I pledged to workout 5 days a week and if I don't I lose $5 each time I missed out of 5 days. You check-in to your workout facility via GPS or if you are running outside they have made it possible to sync with the RunKeeper app. For RunKeeper you have to have a total workout of 30minutes for it to count towards your daily workout.
  • FitGirl329
    FitGirl329 Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    Are you still answering questions? I work out at home and use a fitbit. Will you be integrating with fitbit anytime soon? I don't like wearing my iPod on me when I work out. Thanks!
  • RooMcDermott
    RooMcDermott Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    I use GymPact- find it very motivating and if you are exercising anyway might as well earn a little $$ while do it :)
  • ambervargo
    ambervargo Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    I love gym-pact! Helped me turn exercise into a habit.. Started with 4x per week and this week I upped it to 5! Love the anytime feature for iphone as well because you really have no excuse not to get a workout in.