What is your "downfall" food?!

Options

Replies

• katy_trail
    katy_trail Posts: 1,992 Member
    Options
    Whenever I am counting calories I find myself ALWAYS craving peanut butter! Before I know it, I've had a giant spoon-full of peanut butter and I only have 50 calories left for the day :( Too bad it has sooooo many calories. So, what is your downfall food?!

if this is happening repeatedly you're being too restrictive, and I don't think pb has too many calories, I often have a tablespoon or two with carrots.

For the OP, there is no certain food. If I'm over eating, it's not the food that's the issue. It's me deciding I don't give a crp about the consequences, and doing it anyway. I couldn't eaten all veggies and gained weight.
  • ItsCasey
    ItsCasey Posts: 4,022 Member
    Options
    Cake and cookies. I'm a fairly excellent baker, and I could eat two dozen cookies in one sitting without blinking. Seriously. So I don't bake much these days. :(
  • bethany_22
    bethany_22 Posts: 203 Member
    Options
    Mountain Dew

When things go south, it's more than likely due to my craving for MD.

I haven't had Mountain Dew in forever! That use to be my favorite drink!
  • bethany_22
    bethany_22 Posts: 203 Member
    Options
    Cake and cookies. I'm a fairly excellent baker, and I could eat two dozen cookies in one sitting without blinking. Seriously. So I don't bake much these days. :(

Have you tried freezing the extra cookies? I do that. I put the extra cookies in a baggie, 2 cookies per bag, and freeze them until I want some. Then I take out one bag and its only 2 cookies (:
  • starbucksbuzz
    starbucksbuzz Posts: 466 Member
    Options
    garlic bread with cheese, cereal, chocolate / candy.
  • Naptownbabi
    Naptownbabi Posts: 256 Member
    Options
    cheesy and salty foods like dips and mac n cheese, rice and cheese, pasta and cheese.
  • gzus7freek
    gzus7freek Posts: 494 Member
    Options
    Tater Tot Casserole
    or
    Brownies........
  • BeautifulBrownButterfly
    BeautifulBrownButterfly Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    french fries and white cheddar popcorn(has to be utz in the blue bag) smdh
  • maieranne77
    maieranne77 Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    Chips/Snack crackers of any kind. If I know they are anywhere in the house they will be gone!!
  • fuhrmeister
    fuhrmeister Posts: 1,796 Member
    Options
    chips and french onion dip. I try to only buy them when we are having a party or cooking out with guests.
  • meredith1123
    meredith1123 Posts: 843 Member
    Options
    pizza and french fries and omg i also love taking a flour tortilla and zapping cheese in it and rolling it up.... i could eat five of those ....and ruin an entire day! i ate a cheese roll up as my dinner last night and quit....
    for me that is will power!
  • Elly115
    Elly115 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    It used to be Ice cream then I converted to Frozen Yogurt and its just as bad!
    I have to tryyyy every flavor when I go in! :noway: Lets not even talk toppings....lol
  • rubixcyoob
    rubixcyoob Posts: 395
    Options
    I have EDNOS and when I fall back into binging, any food is a downfall food - chocolate, pizza, cookies, cakes, brownies, ice cream, biscuits, sweets (especially fizzy ones), fast food, chips, crisps, crackers, cheese, bread etc. If I like the food, and it's there, it will be eaten in disgusting amounts.

Also, mac and cheese, with extra cheese stirred in and cheese on top and shortbread.

I've binged for about 8-10 days this month and it shows.

Typing this is so bad.
  • Strawberry8626
    Strawberry8626 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Macaroni and Cheese and Cooler Ranch Doritos
  • sdbart
    sdbart Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    Peanut butter and Pickle sandwich, Queso Fresco, Chips and French onion dip... and chocolate! I have way too many "downfall" foods.
  • JusticeGirl25
    JusticeGirl25 Posts: 703 Member
    Options
    Without a doubt, pizza.
  • SadKitty27
    SadKitty27 Posts: 416 Member
    Options
    Hmm... I would have to say it's a tie between bacon, cheese and sour cream.
  • DiMacko
    DiMacko Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Carbs!!!!
  • willnorton
    willnorton Posts: 995 Member
    Options
    that dang Dukes mayo
  • ShanR77
    ShanR77 Posts: 287 Member
    Options
    Any kind of baked dessert.... :sad: