I dont wanna toot my own horn but...

Options

Replies

• fullofquirks
    fullofquirks Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    Toot that horn loud and proud!!!! Good on ya :)
  • BrennLinn
    BrennLinn Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    That's awesome!!!
  • veggiestix2
    Options
    I will TOOT to that!! keep up the good work! congrats!!
  • magmama23
    magmama23 Posts: 21
    Options
    Toot Toot to you! Great job!!!
  • kanadian_bear
    Options
    Spectacular! Amazing accomplishment. You deserve to play every damn instrument in that band. Toot Toot!
  • workaholic_nurse
    workaholic_nurse Posts: 727 Member
    Options
    Toot it girl! Celebrate every victory, by the numbers or by the feeling of awesomeness that comes when you are able to do/fit into something you couldn't before. 15 pounds is great dear!
  • billyboybalbo
    billyboybalbo Posts: 156
    Options
    dont want to toot my own horn but i get turned on from looking at myself in the mirror
  • BajaDreamin333
    BajaDreamin333 Posts: 267 Member
    Options
    Posts like yours give others the incentive to keep going, or even begin this journey. Congrats on your success - I know you're feeling like a new person already, and with the attitude you have, you're destined for greatness. Toot away - it gives eveyone hope!
  • Lind140
    Lind140 Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    Toot from me too! Congratulations, you're doing great!
  • Cacoates90
    Cacoates90 Posts: 62
    Options
    Toot toot away!!! That is awesome!!!
  • hdyanneh
    hdyanneh Posts: 39
    Options
    Fantastic. Keep it up.
  • chineyLuv
    chineyLuv Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    that's awesome!!! Way to keep on track!!!
  • krisbarger3285
    Options
    toot toot!!! great job!!!
  • Buff2022
    Buff2022 Posts: 373 Member
    Options
    great job!!!
  • oX_Vanessa_Xo
    oX_Vanessa_Xo Posts: 478
    Options
    Posts like yours give others the incentive to keep going, or even begin this journey. Congrats on your success - I know you're feeling like a new person already, and with the attitude you have, you're destined for greatness. Toot away - it gives eveyone hope!

You're right. I feel like a much better person already, I know it's because I'm finally for the first time in almost 28 years I'm finally taking care of myself.

And everyone here is just amazing. I would of thought pffftt 15 lbs.... that's nothing. But everyone on MFP is making me feel more and more proud of myself, which makes me wanna keep going!
  • rose555005
    rose555005 Posts: 15
    Options
    You are doing fabulous! I think we have exactly the same goals and HW! I have lost 11 pounds so far and I wasn't feeling very proud but I realized, every pound is a mini success. My first goal is to be under 200 also. I wish you luck in getting there as well! You are so close! What have you been doing to lose? I count my calories and work out 3 times (usually) a week. Anyways, toot your horn because you deserve to. :smile:
  • kr1stadee
    kr1stadee Posts: 1,774 Member
    Options
    Great job!!!
    I started at 220 too! You can do it!!
  • askeates
    askeates Posts: 1,490 Member
    Options
    Way to go... keep tooting that horn loud and long!
  • BrieLP
    BrieLP Posts: 300 Member
    Options
    Awesome job! Keep up the great work!
  • goodfido
    goodfido Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    Toot that horn and be proud of your accomplishments
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!