When I get to my goal weight I am going to...

Options

Replies

• meliamom
    meliamom Posts: 23
    Options
    I'm going to enjoy the moment. Then I'm going to raise my calories from 1200 to 1500 to maintain.
  • RedneckWmn
    RedneckWmn Posts: 3,202 Member
    Options
    *I'm buying lots of cute clothes
    *Work on maintaing
    *Taking a big tropical vacation (I've never been to a beach)
  • goal30Lori
    goal30Lori Posts: 307 Member
    Options
    Going on the honeymoon we never took when we got married!!!!
  • mooz
    mooz Posts: 101
    Options
    When I get to my goal weight I am going to...

Dance naked in the streets of downtown Toronto!

Seriously though...not sure. My goal ultimately is to change careers. So I think I'll be working on that.
  • dopegirl422
    Options
    I having chinese food! Lol I miss it and I said I'll have a plate once I get to my first goal ;)
  • AMSull19
    AMSull19 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    buy a V.S. bathing suit, buy jeans, and set different exercise goals to keep it going.
  • vencellia
    vencellia Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    Go to the Bahamas!!! AND WEAR A 2PC BIKINI WHILE THERE.................!!!!!
  • daybyday
    daybyday Posts: 537 Member
    Options
    Ditto about being with DH!! Buy something very sexy!!
  • Cathy_5011
    Cathy_5011 Posts: 78
    Options
    Well first put on those "skinny Jeans" that I could fit into years ago. Then take my sexy butt to get pampered (nails and of course a new hair style) Then to top off the day of celebrating my new body I will be off to the mall to buy all the new cloths. I have always wanted to get a pair of designer jeans.

Well it’s something to look forward to anyway :happy:
  • Jozie236
    Jozie236 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    When I am 101 lbs thinner than my starting weight, I want to start training for a triathalon (which means learning to ride a bike, swim properly, and run long distance)! Also, I want to dye/straighten my hair and brighten my teeth so I look a little different.
  • telg1980
    telg1980 Posts: 25
    Options
    :embarassed: Not trying to be lude, but I am going to get a little "x" rated with my boyfriend...with the lights on...:blushing:

Get Carmen Electra's Striptease the lap dance video...just something to think about ;-)

When I hit my goal weight of 145, I am going to....

1) Take all of my big clothes to Goodwill because I will NEVER wear them again!!
    2) Replace with all of my stored skinny clothes
    3) GO SHOPPING!!!!
    4) Possibly get Zumba certified?!?!
    5) A new tattoo to mark my victory (on a place I NEVER would have gotten one before...my hip maybe?!?)
  • davischiky
    davischiky Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Buy me a swim suit and have a cocktail!!!!:drinker:
  • raindancer
    raindancer Posts: 993 Member
    Options
    My reward from DH Is a new Harley, for myself is a week hike on the Appalachian trail with my little brother.
    And of course new clothes.:bigsmile:
  • cmw72
    cmw72 Posts: 390 Member
    Options
    I'm planning on getting my first tattoo.
  • MrsRLD
    MrsRLD Posts: 25
    Options
    1. Convertible
    2. Plastic surgery
    3. Somehow arrange to 'bump into' my ex husband.

Shannon
  • MzMolly
    MzMolly Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    My husband told me he would take me anywhere in the world I want to go to celebrate!! I want to buy all new clothes and I would love a tummy tuck and breast reduction, or if they keep getting smaller maybe just a lift back up to where they should be!!
  • TabiHerbalifeCoach
    TabiHerbalifeCoach Posts: 691 Member
    Options
    1. Convertible
    2. Plastic surgery
    3. Somehow arrange to 'bump into' my ex husband.

Shannon

glad to see i'm not the only one looking forward to that....bumping into my ex, ive actually pictured it,,,,see he still comments when i loose weight (we have two kids together so we see each other occasionally) so i know when my body looks better than it did when we got married its gonna bring an interesting reaction...i only hope his gf (the one he cheated on me with online for two years) is there to see it. I don't want him back but well i'm sure you get the point
  • Becka77
    Becka77 Posts: 284 Member
    Options
    I'm going to go somewhere tropical and wear shorts and tank tops the whole time!!
  • bhelmreich
    bhelmreich Posts: 254 Member
    Options
    Fit into my True Religions. So sad spending $200(one time splurge) on pants and only wearing them for a couple of months.
  • NancyMoedt
    NancyMoedt Posts: 207
    Options
    Get a Tattoo and go Bunjee jumping and somewhere along the way I am going to run a 5k :)

I'm almost at my half way point and I'm going to get my tattoo. When I am done, Cruise Baby! After that, start training for the Boston Marathon!