30 Day Squat Challenge

Options

Replies

• Karentrobe
    Karentrobe Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    im not eiher. i didnt measure anything Im on day 25, 220 of those things. it is getting easier though good luck
  • aread1106
    aread1106 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    60 was definitely easier today....glad of a rest day tomorrow though :)
  • LilacDreamer
    LilacDreamer Posts: 1,365 Member
    Options
    I'm starting this tomorrow. Cant wait! :grumble: :laugh:
  • Bumblebee3441
    Bumblebee3441 Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    Day one done :flowerforyou: Whew the last 10 were very hard, but I DID IT! :drinker:
  • Bumblebee3441
    Options
    What does the push up challenge you are referring to consist of? I'm doing one that another member started which is start with 5 in the morning and 5 in the evening. Add 5 more every other day until you reach 100 in a single day. I started this today.
  • keg619
    keg619 Posts: 356 Member
    Options
    Bump!!
  • Suddarthk
    Suddarthk Posts: 1
    Options
    I just began this last week...on day 7 (80 squats)...join me for another round! :wink:
  • BamaBreezeNSaltAire
    BamaBreezeNSaltAire Posts: 966 Member
    Options
    I'm at 180 squats (almost the end of the challenge) and I don't mind it at all. In fact, I'm doing it again but this time starting over with weight. This one has only been bodyweight.
  • Brina487
    Brina487 Posts: 23
    Options
    Im going to try this :D starting tonight when I get home
  • ResaJacobs
    ResaJacobs Posts: 1
    Options
    Count me in!! I am soooooooooo looking forward to this!! I love love love working my lower body and this is a way for me to get more of that in!! I am starting today, which is a leg day for me anyway so it's perfect timing!!

Thanks for putting this challenge out there! I love challenges! :heart: :smile:
  • LisaBeateith2012
    LisaBeateith2012 Posts: 346 Member
    Options
    ON DAY 9....... 100 SQUATS TO DO! OUCH OUCH!! :o))
  • swagnificent3
    swagnificent3 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Myself and a few others started the 30 day squat challenge today along with the 5/100 Fitness Challenge by Gwen Ro. The fitness challenge consists of 5 exercises (jumping jacks, burpees, squats, pushups and situps and 4 weeks. The first week you do 20 of each exercise second week you do 40 of each exercise, 3rd week 60 of each exercise and the fourth week 80 of each exercise. The rules are you must complete one exercise right after the other (no breaks in between and no breaking the exercises into sets) . For example, you can't do 10 jumping jacks, rest and then finish the other 10. And you can't do all 20 jumping jacks then rest before starting your burpees and so on. It can be found on www.bootcampaerobics.com.

Will be doubling up on squats but that just means I'll have some strong legs, thighs and quads. :o)

I'm excited!
  • new82day
    new82day Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Am starting this one tonight and cant wait to see the results!
  • mumtoonegirl
    mumtoonegirl Posts: 586 Member
    Options
    started today! 50 squats done!
  • lizamichelle1
    lizamichelle1 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    My knees are too bad to do those squats. Anyone know of an alternate move to get the same workout without needing to go to a gym? I don't have a fit ball either.
  • skyekeeper
    skyekeeper Posts: 286 Member
    Options
    I have done this before, about a month ago, and am starting again today 5/1. It's not that bad. Oh, you can feel it, but it makes your body so much stronger in the end! Good luck!
  • mjlong
    mjlong Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    i am starting this today!! Along with 30 day Shred!!! AHHh
  • EmilyEmpowered
    EmilyEmpowered Posts: 650 Member
    Options
    Myself and a few others started the 30 day squat challenge today along with the 5/100 Fitness Challenge by Gwen Ro. The fitness challenge consists of 5 exercises (jumping jacks, burpees, squats, pushups and situps and 4 weeks. The first week you do 20 of each exercise second week you do 40 of each exercise, 3rd week 60 of each exercise and the fourth week 80 of each exercise. The rules are you must complete one exercise right after the other (no breaks in between and no breaking the exercises into sets) . For example, you can't do 10 jumping jacks, rest and then finish the other 10. And you can't do all 20 jumping jacks then rest before starting your burpees and so on. It can be found on www.bootcampaerobics.com.

Will be doubling up on squats but that just means I'll have some strong legs, thighs and quads. :o)

I'm excited!

OK, you got me I am doing the 5/100 challenge, thanks for posting it!
  • Bumblebee3441
    Options
    I've not been able to do this since Thursday, but I am back on track now. I did 60! OMW! It was sooooo hard, but I got thru. Yay me! :drinker:
  • sami_joyce84
    Options
    i started this last week and also doin the sit ups, star jumps and reverse crunches im on day 8 and feeling great i lost 10cm off waist and 7 off each leg xx keep going you will feel so much better when its all complete (thats what i keep telling myself anyway) x