looking to loose 2 lbs a week

Options
Hi, I am new to Myfitnesspal. I was always healthy at 5'3" and with two pregnancies, I gained 60 lbs.
I was 177 lbs in Oct 12 and decided it is time to loose all the baby weight once for and all.
I lost 27 lbs by Mar 15 and havn't lost a single pound till now.

I was very desciplined when I was loosing the first 20 lbs and then after I reached 150 I kind of slipped of the track and gained 6 more pounds. With diet and exercise I again came back to 150 lbs.

Now I want to loose 2 lbs per week for my kids upcoming birthdays and feel good about myself. I want to be 140 by end of June 1st week.

Please join this group if you have same kind of goals and together we can get there.

Replies

• tinah1126
    tinah1126 Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    I would love to join you!! My goal is to reach 135 by end of June! I am 5'7 and just started my journey on 2/25/13. I am happy with my results so far! I am 20 lbs down with 25 more to go!! Lets do this!!

Send me a friend request!!!
  • candacefausset
    candacefausset Posts: 297 Member
    Options
    I weigh 220 right now and am looking to get back to my age 21 weight of 135-140. My goal is 2 pounds a week which I already shed my two pounds this week (yay!) but would love to be friends and support each other in this! That's what I need most. Is people to support me and others I can support!
  • kaylou
    kaylou Posts: 375 Member
    Options
    I would love to join....I am 5'3 and currently 155 (boo)
    I am starting a new job on May 20th and would love to feel better with the way my cloths fit in the next 3-4 weeks !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • b2boyz
    b2boyz Posts: 4
    Options
    Love to join u
  • cburge38
    cburge38 Posts: 2
    Options
    I would love to join. I have quite a bit to loose before my class reunion this summer in July and I want to feel good about myself when showing up and seeing so many for the first time in 20 years! Good luck to you all!
  • SweetTea111104
    SweetTea111104 Posts: 338 Member
    Options
    I would love to join! Is there something I should do? Or is responding to this thread enough? SOrry I am a novice!!
  • loosetill116
    Options
    Hi Ross111104,

you don't have to do anything. We will just share our positive thoughts, our success stories etc. This way we can motivate ourselves and others to reach their respective goals.....
  • marcydz1
    marcydz1 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm in! I want to lose 15 lbs per a cruise on July 2nd!
  • BushraMM
    BushraMM Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    i would love to join.. I want to lose 20 pounds in 10 weeks.. :D
  • candacefausset
    candacefausset Posts: 297 Member
    Options
    i would love to join.. I want to lose 20 pounds in 10 weeks.. :D
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    When you say it that way, it makes me so happy. To think that if I stick with my plan I could be 20 pounds lighter in just 10 weeks!